Scott Disick has been kind of a hot mess lately, and a sex mess too. By which I mean he seems to be having heaps of sex, or at least a lot of well-timed PDA with modelesque women at Cannes and elsewhere, in front of paparazzi cameras, always. The latest thing to happen with that situation was Disick’s cozying up to model Maggie Petrova (she says they’re just friends, pics tell another story) in a pool at Cannes on Friday, just a couple days after the reality TV star cuddled etc wth Bella Thorne and his ex-girlfriend on the same day, reportedly.
Anyway, TMZ is now reporting that Disick’s ex-partner, Kourtney Kardashian, isn’t letting him see their three kids until he sobers up. Sources close to Kardashian and Disick told TMZ that Disick is, “abusing alcohol and other substances,” and that he is refusing to try to get sober.
TMZ helpfully points out that something similar happened back in 2015, when the couple had just split up, and Kardashian didn’t allow Disick to enter her gated community home for a month, during which time he didn’t see their kids.
A source told Us Weekly last week that, “Scott’s lifestyle has become out of control. His friends are all worried for him and trying to calm him down. His friends begged him not to go to Cannes.”
Jaden Smith claims The Four Seasons in Toronto “spiked” his pancakes with cheese so bad it made him want to throw up on himself. Cheese in pancakes sounds good to me, but guess I could imagine it being unpleasant…you were expecting blueberries, but, wait, it’s cheese…it catches you off-guard…actually, no, that would be a welcome surprise.
- Ryan Seacrest is upset that Katy Perry is being offered way (waaaay) more to do American Idol than he is. [Page Six]
- Barbra Streisand is mourning the passing of her beloved dog, Samantha. [THR]
- Model Miranda Kerr and Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel got married. It was intimate and beautiful. [E! News]
- Bill Cosby reportedly doesn’t want to stay anywhere that is not his home for fear of being poisoned. [Complex]
- Glenn Close stopped her Sunset Boulevard number to tell off an audience member for taking pictures. [People]