Earlier this month, Kim Kardashian West got Donald Trump to pardon great-grandmother Alice Johnson, a cause unnamed activists have been working on for years, which Trump flicked away within just a week of Kim’s visit to the Oval Office. She’s feeling empowered. This is good! Now CNN’s Van Jones is adding, just a thought, let’s talk about next steps, like being president. A “lot of people” are going to ask about it, and she could be if she wanted to, sounds like kind of an interesting idea, eeeeeeeh?
He gets there after she says she is seriously considering practicing law:
Kim Kardashian West: My whole other team of attorneys...every time I go in there, [I think], god, if there wasn’t the long college process, I would be an attorney. But I researched that in the state of California, I could assist an attorney for three years and just take the Bar.
That’s a good enough segue...
Van Jones: Now once you get the law degree, people are going to say, would you ever run for office?
KKW: Oh I don’t think that’s even on my mind.
VJ: Trump’s president! It could happen!
KKW: I know. That’s why Kanye loves him. It’s the idea that anything can happen.
VJ: So could anything happen with, uh...
KKW: I guess never say never, but that’s not gonna be like a “Kim’s running”–that’s not what I’m going for. I just want to help, starting with one person at a time.
I just got a vision of a joint E!-CNN spin-off of Making the Band for presidents with host Van Jones, and my brain exploded!
Watch the whole thing here:
Four mesmerizing seconds of Joe Alwyn looking like a bored baseball dad at Taylor’s concert.
- Sucks to be the waiter who was fired for having “incredible sex” with Orlando Bloom, who is taking Katy Perry to her restaurant for date night now. [The Sun]
- If Brazil’s soccer team loses its match today, it will be on Mick Jagger. [Page Six]
- The Hadid-Weeknd-Gomez-Bieber-Baldwin hook-ups go round and round. [TMZ]
- Oooo, it is not good timing for a flaming Tesla. [Mary McCormack on Twitter]
- Liza Minnelli is gonna be riiiiiich. [Page Six]
- Cyndi Lauper’s outfits have been getting me into the spirit all month. [Instagram]
- Nicki Minaj is going hard for Father’s Day <3 [Instagram]
Happy Father’s Day!