Everyone’s gotta react to Kylie Jenner’s pregnancy, and now it’s Kim Kardashian’s turn.
A source close to the Kardashians told People on Tuesday, “[Kim’s] first reaction was, ‘Seriously?’” Well, that doesn’t seem so bad, who wouldn’t need a second to take that in? Half the world collectively made a Scooby Doo sound upon finding out and they aren’t even related to Kylie, nor know her personally. The source elaborated that Kardashian, “Didn’t respond well at first. It’s like she and Kanye had gone on this whole journey to get pregnant for months, and now this happens to Kylie. She teared up. It definitely took a lot of time for her to process it.”
Whatever, sounds like a load of bullshit to me, but, this being your twice-daily roundup of d-bags, I am bound by the code of gossip to pass this item along nonetheless. After all, who am I to hoard all the judging myself—now, where’s the fun in that?
In any case, whatever tone Kim may have inadvertently struck in her utterance of “Zoinks!”—I mean, “Seriously?”—she’s mostly come around now, the same source says: “Of course Kim is happy for Kylie. She’s going to support Kylie 100 percent, no matter what. There’s never been any question about that. But it’s just a weird dynamic.” Sounds like an uninteresting plot line, at most.
For the record, Kim thinks it sounds fake too.
Kit Harington is officially not engaged to you. My condolences, everyone who isn’t actress Rose Leslie, his onetime on-screen romantic interest turned real-life fiancée. Congrats to the Game of Thrones stars; almost makes you wish winter would last longer, huh!
Meanwhile, Julia Stiles beat em to it with the fastest wedding in the West.
- The man accused of stalking Taylor Swift near her Tribeca apartment was deemed unfit to stand trial. [Page Six]
- Jesse Williams’ spousal and child support settlement with his estranged wife Aryn Drake-Lee is substantial. [TMZ]
- Kylie Jenner is so wise it’s like she’s not even 20 years old. In Hollywood terms we’re talking, approximately, 500 years old, but with the skin of an ageless beauty icon. [TMZ]
- In Instagram comment, Deborah Messing expresses regret for appearing on Megyn Kelly’s show. [People]
- Jordana Brewster hopes Michelle Rodriguez does’t leave the Fast and the Furious franchise: “I’m all for girl power.” [Us Weekly]