Ooooooo! Apparently Kim and Khloe were seated next to Joan Rivers at the NBC Upfronts, but Kim—still rightfully pissed about the infinity-fafillion times Joan has called her and her family ugly fat skanks—HAD JOAN MOVED. Love it.
"Khloe and Kim were seated next to Joan Rivers, but they had them move her," a source tells Us. The 80-year-old recently made fun of Kim and Kanye West's daughter, North West, even going as far as to call the 11-month-old "ugly."
The source adds that Kardashian never confronted Rivers about the remark, and "saw her at Jimmy Fallon and was polite and didn't say anything." The source added: "They even took a pic together when Joan asked."
Rivers has also spoofed Kardashian's sex tape with ex Ray J and mocked her siblings. Not to mention, she touched on Bruce Jenner's appearance during an E! Fashion Police episode in the past.
"Kim and Khloe both don't want drama and can't fake it anymore with Joan, so they asked the staff to keep them separate," the source told Us.
OUCH. SNERPLE STUFF. [Us]
Emilia Clarke and Nicholas Hoult will play Bonnie and Clyde in an upcoming film.
"Game of Thrones" star Emilia Clarke and "X-Men" actor Nicholas Hoult will play bank-robbing duo Bonnie and Clyde in Michael Sucsy's "Go Down Together," TheWrap has learned.
Sucsy is attached to direct from a script by Sheldon Turner ("Up in the Air") and David Auburn ("Proof"), who adapted Jeff Guinn's non-fiction book "Go Down Together: The True, Untold Story of Bonnie and Clyde."
Not against it. [TheWrap]
- Kate Hudson and her boyfriend Matthew Bellamy are going to get married someday maybe eventually shrug. [Us]
- Katy Perry and Ellie Goulding went out to dinner. [JustJared]
- Jessica Simpson has advice for younger Jessica Simpson. [E!]
- Charlize Theron and Sean Penn are just mega-jazzed about all the butt-touching they do. [Extra]
- Here is Andrew Garfield dressed like a lady and doing a dance in an Arcade Fire video. I did not watch it. [E!]
- I love Brittney Griner SO MUCH. [People]
- Will Ferrell and Chad Smith are going to have a "drum off" and then one will eat the other one and absorb his powers. [DigitalSpy]
- Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen checked out of a hotel and got in a car. "News." [JustJared]
- Kendall Jenner side-boob. [E!]
- OMG Miranda Kerr took her granny to tea and it was seh cyehht. [E!]
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin were at the same party. [Us]
Images via Getty.