Kim Kardashian took a page from her husband’s Social Media Strategy Guide when she decided to clap back at Bette Midler, Chloe Grace Moretz, and Piers Morgan on Twitter early this morning after each of them attacked her for posting a nude selfie. Isn’t that a delightful Tuesday morning hodgepodge of names? I think it is. Anyway, let’s get to the selfie that launched a thousand tweets:
It’s an old photo Kim posted early Monday morning, and it made The Three M’s (Moretz, Middler, and Morgan) mad, mad, mad!
Below are their takes, followed by Kim’s clapbacks.
One fan’s response says it all:
Cuba Gooding Jr. was spotted having a grand old time at a club in Miami recently, and the videos are a joy. In one, he attempts to eat a fan’s cellphone. In another, he dances like Jerri Blank. In both, he steals my heart.
- Carson Kressley once dated a Super Bowl-winning NFL player. [TMZ]
- No one ever believes that Bradley Cooper and Irinia Shayk are actually in love. [Page Six]
- Everyone believes Chrissy Teigen and John Legend are actually in love. [Celebitchy]
- Lisa Rinna seems like a very chill traveler. [Page Six]
- This relationship seems promising. [E! Online]
- This relationship seems like a question mark. [Page Six]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Images via Getty.