Khloe Kardashian would like to reassure everyone that there was absolutely no cocaine at Kylie and Kendall Jenner’s high school graduation party. The rumor started when Kylie shared a clip of Khloe twerking on Snapchat, the man who watches appears to take out a small container, dip in his finger, and then put something in his mouth. But it wasn’t cocaine, it was a Jell-O shot. “Just say no to drugs kids,” Khloe wrote on Twitter. “Drugs so not our style.” But the Kardashians can’t resist Jell-O shots, now the preferred drink of the Kardashian empire.
After the Lafayette theater shooting that left two women dead, Rebel Wilson shared her thoughts on gun control in the United States. The response to her pretty mild and sensible tweets are unsurprisingly insane. [E!]
Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele announced that they would end their Comedy Central show Key and Peele after this season. RIP Luther. “This is our final season – and it’s not because of Comedy Central, it’s us,” Key told The Wrap. “It was just time for us to explore other things, together and apart.” The two both have film projects in the works. [The Wrap]
- Everyone hates Adam Sandler’s new movie Pixels. [The Hollywood Reporter]
- Nat Wolff says most high school movies are “bullshit,” with the exception of the one he’s in. [Page Six]
- There was a live reading of The Big Lebowski with Jennifer Lawrence and Michael Fassbender. [Entertainment Weekly]
- Gigi Hadid and Joe Jonas spent a day at the happiest place on earth! [Just Jared]
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck are still wearing their wedding rings. Let’s speculate. [People]
- Britney Spears is a fun mom. [Us Weekly]
- Charlie Hunnam talks about the new King Arthur movie he’s making. He looks very good. [Entertainment Weekly]
Images via Getty and Twitter.