Oh dear. Just like all dogs go to heaven, all Kardashians get divorced. And apparently it's Khloe's turn.
According to reports, Khloe Kardashian will file papers today, legally ditching Lamar Odom, and cite "irreconcilable differences." TMZ claims: "The split should be pretty cut and dry — an ironclad prenup which kept all their assets separate ... and no kids." Even though it was a quick courtship — they got married in September of 2009, one month after they met — it did seem to be a relationship full of love. Unfortunately, as a wise poet once said, crack is wack. [TMZ, Us]
EJ Johnson — fabulous, fashionable, flamboyant son of Magic Johnson — will star in Rich Kids of Beverly Hills, and sorry, dammit, I will tune in just to see what he is wearing. His Instagram is fiiiiieeeerce. Lord! Work. [Page Six]
Twisted's devilishly handsome Avan Jogia on his friendship with Josh Hutcherson: "I used to hang out at his place, we used to drive around the Oakwood Apartments, and we thought we were very cool driving around the Oakwood Apartments, being like, 'Yeah. We can drive.' And just being dicks." Jogia also describes his dream house — "A giant English manor with greyhounds and horses. I would sit around in a big dining hall and just, I don't know." Le sigh. [Just Jared]
- Miley Cyrus will twerk all over Times Square on New Year's Eve, so avoid that area until you get the all-clear. [Gothamist, Us]
- LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian made a "naughty" Christmas card, and I guess I've been doing this way too long because I was mildly disappointed that it wasn't that kind of naughty. [Life and Style]
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel took their tiny rock star to get baptized. Welcome to the jungle, kid. [Us]
- The Today Show folks had a Christmas party and Matt Lauer dropped his credit card like BAM. I got this. Hoda Kotb was all up on the dancefloor and asked the DJ to play "Blurred Lines" three times in a row. [Confidenti@l]
- Johnny Depp is in a "mind-melding techno-thriller" and this is what that looks like. [EW]
- It's easy to find Nigella Lawson during a game of hide and seek because she leaves a trail of cocaine wherever she goes, according to an ex-employee. [Page Six]
- Yowza. Nolan Funk from Glee posed in underwear for Versace. Good morning. [Bello]
- Bruce Jenner wants to get rid of his Adam's apple, and this report points out that this surgery is "usually performed on patients in the first stages of a sex change." Objection, your honor. Speculation! [NYDN]
- Human oddity Courtney Stodden has dark hair now. Upgrade. [The Superficial]
- Here are Olympic diver Tom Daley and screenwriter/director Dustin Lance Black on a date drinking smoothies. The visuals would be better if it was a milkshake and they were in a diner booth with two straws in one glass but whatever. [Just Jared]
Lede image via Getty.