Scandal! (Well, not really, but I assume you are seeing the thing I was doing there!) Court records reveal that Kerry Washington got secretly nuptialed last month to NFL player Nnamdi Asomugha. In Idaho! Weird, but I LIKE IT.
Records show that Washington and Asomugha filed a marriage license on June 24 in Blaine County, Idaho, though it appears the two actually got married in the town of Hailey, Idaho, with her parents as witnessses. Asomugha's sister officiated. (E! News was first to confirm the marriage, after a story appeared on sports gossip site TerezOwens.)
"It has been recorded in the Blaine County clerk's office that Nnamdi Asomugha and Kerry Washington have been married on the 24th of June in the town of Hailey, Idaho," the clerk's office told Us in a statement.
According to reports, the couple have been dating since the summer of 2012.
I'm just going to speak for everyone on earth and say that everyone on earth wishes Kerry Washington the goddamn best. [Us]
- Ashton Kutcher is trying to rush through his divorce from Demi Moore so he can marry Mila Kunis. Maybe. Says a website. [Fashion&Style]
- Kristen Wiig washes her face but she doesn't wear heels. [ShowbizSpy]
- Charlie Sheen pays Brooke Mueller $55k a month in child support!? Well, he doesn't want to do that anymore. [ONTD]
- Here's the trailer for Lovelace, starring Amanda Seyfried and Peter Sarsgaard. [JustJared]
- Princess Diana's former bodyguard says that Kate Middleton and Prince William's baby is in danger of being kidnapped because it is a famous baby and the world is "terror-ridden." Uhhhhh, thanks for chiming in, I guess? Former bodyguard guy? [Radar]
- Armie Hammer is planning to ride across the country on a Vespa. In other Armie Hammer news that I keep forgetting, there are not actually two of him. [ContactMusic]
- Robert Pattinson is NOT dating Riley Keough. 'Kay. [CBS]
- Johnny Depp says he's "mesmerized" by Honey Boo Boo. [Extra]
- HAPPY AMERICA PARTY, DUMBOS!
Images via Getty.