We are thrilled to announce the birth of another celebrity pregnancy rumor! The news—a healthy, bouncing claim that Keira Knightley is pregnant with her first child—arrived late last night. Both mother and rumor are well and resting.
Multiple sources have confirmed that Knightley and her husband James Righton are expecting a baby and that Knightley has just entered her second trimester.
Via Page Six:
Keira Knightley is winning plaudits, including a Screen Actors Guild best supporting actress nomination for her role in "The Imitation Game" — but the British star is also celebrating because she
is more than three months pregnant, Page Six can exclusively confirm.
Knightley, 29, is expecting her first child with husband James Righton, the co-vocalist and keyboardist for London-based band Klaxons, whom she married last year...
Star Magazine first reported on Knightley pregnancy rumors last month. The couple has yet to confirm the news.
A tentative congratulations!
UPDATE: Keira Knightley confirmed her pregnancy with Vogue this morning. A
tentative very real congratulations to her and Righton!
[ Page Six]
Despite her publicist's claim that she's "happily single," Taylor Swift is reportedly messing around with The 1975's Matt Healy and even—according to LaineyGossip—left one of his shows with him "to go back to the hotel and mess around." A 24 year old and a 25 year old boinking without being a couple? Well, I NEVER. [ LaineyGossip]
Then again, this could just be a part of the ol' Taylor Swift long con...
One reveal of the Sony email leak: The producers of Hollywood are both impressed and intimidated by Michael Fassbender's dong. "Shame just makes you feel bad to have normal sized male genitalia," wrote Michael DeLuca in an email chain about casting the Steve Jobs biopic. [TMZ]
- Taking a stand for Hollywood blowhards everywhere, Judd Apatow tweeted that "releasing private Sony emails to hurt people is the same as releasing nude photos of Jennifer Lawrence," following up with "Both are theft and can hurt people. Why is it ok to publish stolen private files? Things are either private & it's theft to steal and release them or they are not. Whether it is a photo of my dick or email." [E!]
- 17-year-old Kylie Jenner is not planning on getting knocked up and marrying her 25-year-old boyfriend Tyga. [Gossip Cop]
- Adam Levine, a tricked-out longboard that someone propped a wig on and got to mentor on The Voice, joked that he and wife Behati Prinsloo want to have 17 kids. [E!]
- Floyd Mayweather discussed witnessing the murder of Stephanie Moseley and suicide of Earl Hayes in a two-hour interview with the LAPD. [MTV]
- This rumor that Kanye West is refusing to have sex with Kim Kardashian because "he's too busy" is A+++ [HollywoodLife]
- Zoe Saldana had her twins! [Dlisted]
- Former Disney kid Bella Thorne says she'll be playing the Drew Barrymore part in MTV's new Scream series. Side note: Bella Thorne was born one year after the original Scream came out and we are all slaves to time. [EW]
- Cersei Lannister and Oberyn Martell are the hottest, most unexpected couple in Westeros.
Photos via AP, Getty.