The wolf continues to howl at the moon, the fish continue to swim in the ocean, and Kate Moss continues to get disruptive when someone—this time a flight attendant on an airplane—refuses to bring her a goddamn drink.
According to the Guardian:
Supermodel Kate Moss was escorted off an easyJet flight at London Luton airport on Sunday by police because she had allegedly become disruptive.
The 41-year-old was coming home from a holiday in Turkey but after her plane landed around 4.15pm she was taken off the flight by police officers.
A spokesman for Bedfordshire police confirmed that they had been called to help with a “disruptive” passenger at Luton airport. “The passenger had been reported as being disruptive on the flight,” he said.
One passenger reports that Moss, after being refused alcohol by flight attendants, went to get vodka from her own stored carry-on. After she was reprimanded by the flight crew, Moss allegedly called the pilot a “basic bitch.”
“But she was not aggressive to anyone and was funny really,” the passenger told the Mirror. “The easyJet crew was acting out of proportion.”
No formal complaint was made and Moss, scolder of basic bitches, was not arrested.
[Note: The original headline misidentified the basic bitch as a flight attendant. The basic bitch was actually the pilot. Apologies to flight attendants and non-basic bitches everywhere.]
Mon Dieu! Leonardo DiCaprio is taking a break from his super chill #vapelife to sue French tabloid Oops! for fabricating a story that he knocked up Rihanna and is refusing to have anything to do with the baby. When initially asked to retract the story by DiCaprio’s lawyers, the owner of Oops!—a stack of tabloids with a beret on top—shrugged dismissively, replied with a very French “buh,” and, despite acknowledging that the story was fake, refused.
In court documents, DiCaprio’s attorney calls the story “pure fantasy.” He is seeking 18,000 Euros (the maximum in France) for damages and legal fees. [Gossip Cop]
Also in court cases, Diplo is suing Zedd and Selena Gomez in the COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION, accusing the pair of faking their relationship to help Zedd sell records. Celebrities dating to benefit each other’s careers? In show business? Well, I never!
“I’m actually not enemies with Zedd by any means. I just think that he came from such a cool place, and now he’s been pegged as a money-maker for a major label to do EDM, which to me isn’t even a genre,” Diplo told Radio.com. He then added, “But they pegged him for that, they’ve marketed him, even the fake relationship with Selena Gomez, all the things to sell records took away from the music.”
The jury finds both the plaintiff and the defendants GUILTY of being annoying too early in the morning. [E! Online]
- Michelle Tanner will have a “presence” on the Full House reboot with or without the Olsen twins, says Jodie Sweeten (a.k.a Stephanie Tanner). [Gossip Cop]
- Kathy Hilton, mother of Paris and sister to Kim and Kyle Richards, might be joining the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. [Radar]
- Zoe Saldana’s husband Marco has taken her last name and doesn’t care if you think that’s weird. [Bossip]
- Snoop Dogg is getting called out by a CBC camera woman after he sexually harassed her during an interview. [ONTD]
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert has found its bandleader in jazz prodigy John Batiste. [NYDN]
- Following a eulogy by Barack Obama, Chris Martin performed “Til Kingdom Come” as a tribute to the late Beau Biden. [E! Online]
- The Knowles-Carters are having a great summer. Or at least pretending like they’re having a great summer on Instagram. [Billboard]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images via Getty