If you’re loving Instagram on a Wednesday night, it must be Valentine’s Day.
Kanye West fired up his Instagram account for the first time since May 2017, wishing his wife Kim Kardashian a Happy Valentine’s Day Babe and proceeding to post several photographs of iconic couples. It’s a pretty random assortment, except that everyone depicted is famous.
As I write this blog, Kanye is still posting. The night is young!
Continuing with the immortal themes of love and celebrity: Tommy Lee got engaged. His fiancé, Brittany Furlan, is now the owner of a heart-shaped engagement ring.
This was Tommy’s previous Instagram post.
- Luann de Lesseps, who allegedly was naughty in Miami, has rejected her plea deal offer. [TMZ]
- Taylor Swift’s lyrics too banal to constitute copyright infringement. [Daily Mail]
- Lena Dunham revealed she underwent a hysterectomy. [Vogue]
- Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise’s daughter, Bella Cruise, has “always been able to draw,” so naturally she designs T-shirts now! [Page Six]
- I don’t THINK so. [Teen Vogue]
- My playlist tonight. [Twitter]