If you thought Kanye West would be content to sit out the Amber Rose/Kardashian war of 2015 (so far only slightly less bloody than 2014's Kardashian ass wars), think again. This morning on The Breakfast Club, 'Ye hit back at his ex girlfriend, saying, "If Kim had dated me when I first wanted to be with her, there would be no Amber Rose."
Asked if he felt compelled to defend his wife by reaching out to Rose, Kanye responded:
"[Rose] is just soaking in the moment. Nobody feels compelled to do nothing. If Kim had dated me when I first wanted to be with her, there would be no Amber Rose...By the way, it's very hard for a woman to want to be [with a man] who's been with Amber Rose. You know what I'm saying? I had to take 30 showers before I got with Kim."
He also touched on whether or not Tyga—whose album Kanye is producing—has an inappropriate relationship with his 17-year-old sister-in-law, Kylie Jenner, Kanye joked:
"I think he got in early. I think he was smart."
And that right there, folks, is why Amber Rose is still winning.
Can you imagine the freakish fanfare that would happen if Prince Harry dated Emma Watson? According to the tabs, "the Party Prince asked to be hooked up with Watson" and the pair hung out with a group friends because they "wanted things to be fun and lighthearted without the added pressure." The Prince is now reportedly completely "smitten" with Emma. Maybe Harry/Hermione shippers will have their day in the sun after all. [ICYDK]
Malin Akerman shared a photo on Instagram of a revealing 2002 A+F Quarterly catalogue featuring her and a Jamie Dornan. She captioned it, "#tbt to the very naked cover of Abercrombie circa 2002 (?) w none other than Mr Grey himself @jamiedornan #50shadesofgrey #nakedisthebestwaytosellclothes ?!"
- Speaking of baby Fifty Shades of Grey stars, here is Dakota Johnson, age 10, at the 2000 Oscars. [Just Jared]
- Wendy Williams on Iggy Azalea: "It seems like black people don't want this girl to win because she's white." [Bossip]
- So we're really trying to make this Kim Gordon/Lana Del Rey feud based on a completely out of context book excerpt happen, huh? [Billboard]
- Oops: Mike Comrie, the estranged husband of Hillary Duff, maybe tried to buy sex at a restaurant. [ONTD]
- "I'm so much smarter than that show was," says Chelsea Handler, regarding Chelsea Lately. [US Weekly]
- Could Taylor Swift and Katy Perry make amends? [THG]
- Dustin Diamond was not invited to the Saved By The Bell Reunion. Give him a break, Bayside. It's not like he murdered someone. He only tried to murder someone. [US Weekly]
- Please leave Now and Then alone. [Perez Hilton]
- Lena Dunham and Jack Antonoff are still really into each other. [Page Six]
- Saturday Night Live's Cecily Strong has been added to the new Ghostbusters. [ONTD]
- Good news, gang! Suki Waterhouse is fine with Bradley Cooper's friendship with Sienna Miller. [Gossip Cop]
- The Beyhive reportedly contacted the FBI over the leaked untouched Beyoncé photos. [ONTD]
Photos via Getty, Instagram.