Justin Timberlake opened up about what it was like to grow up an only child in a small town. Basically he broke a lot of lamps and did choreographed dance routines with what I'm envisioning to be an army of imaginary Chris Kirkpatricks that scatter when you turn on the light.
He told CNN's 'New Day' on Tuesday (24.09.13): ''I had imaginary friends. I was weird.''
The 32-year-old singer became very ambitious at an early age because he always felt like a loner in Memphis, Tennessee.
He said: ''I grew up in a small town, and I definitely felt like I was an individual, always. I grew up an only child and I'm always kind of like—you know, when you grow up that way, it's like you get all the perks, but you also get all the responsibility. Like there's no one else to blame the vase getting broken on.''
Aaron Paul loves being married sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
"It was the greatest experience of my entire life," he said of his wedding. "And she's still with me, which is just fantastic. Four months strong. Marriage is easy."
Now, we're not sure how he meant this exactly. Perhaps he was being facetious? Either way, marriage is a lot of things, but "easy" certainly isn't one of them.
And it seems that the couple is still very much basking in the newlywed glow.
"I will be in the honeymoon phase until I leave this planet," Paul told People magazine in August. "Getting married to Lauren was the greatest accomplishment of my life. I will be forever grateful."
Spit it out, man. Do you like your wife or are you just kind of so-so? [HuffPo]
- Robert Pattinson has been working out with this hottie with a naughty body. [E!]
- Elton John says he'll "take" Liam Hemsworth now that Miley's done with him. [E!]
- Dr. Drew had surgery for prostate cancer, but says he's doing great and boning his wife constantly. [People]
- Here's the one-shot director's cut of Miley Cyrus's "Wrecking Ball" video. She cries in it. [E!]
- It was Alexander Skarsgard's idea to show everyone his johnson in the True Blood finale. [JustJared]
- Also Jude Law showed his butt. [E!]
- Behati Prinsloo is hella pumped about being engaged to Adam Levine. [JustJared]
- Tina Fey endorses Cecily Strong for the "Weekend Update" news desk. [RollingStone]
- Miss Piggy and Kermit have been reunited at the Smithsonian, where they will be having hardcore sex every night until the end of time (DON'T BLAME ME, BLAME MISS PIGGY'S ALARMINGLY HIGH LIBIDO). [Yahoo!]
- Please don't read this as body-snarking, but...Dina Lohan's lawyer = JUST SAYIN'. [DailyMail]
- Ariana Grande is dating Nathan Sykes from The Wanted. [MTV]
Images via Getty.