Where do old Instagram photos go when the account they belong to is deactivated? Heaven? Hell? A server farm in the middle of Sweden? No one knows. Well, Justin Bieber’s photos might.
Earlier this week Bieber threatened to make his account private if the haters didn’t stop hate hate hating his new girlfriend, Sofia Richie, but in the wee hours of Tuesday morning, he took it a step further. Our favorite 22-year-old Canadian deactivated his Instagram account...and not everyone’s mad about it.
Just search Twitter for #JustinDeactivatedParty and you’ll find posts like:
I’m sure he’ll be back by September.
Billy Bush, cousin of W. and nephew of H.W., is being treated like an outcast on the set of NBC’s Today down in Rio, but hey! It helped him get one of the biggest scoops of the Olympics, so who cares!
Page Six reports Bush has been spending a lot of time with his Access Hollywood co-host Kit Hoover because Matt Lauer, Al Roker, Natalie Morales and co. have been Mean Girling him. (“Billy is more of a frat guy...You can’t just go out with Billy and have tapas and relax.”) While they were shopping, he ran into Ryan Lochte, who then told him about the robbery. Bush then secured the exclusive chat. A source says, “No one at Today could believe Billy got this interview.”
Karma’s a Bush!
Madonna is celebrating her birthday in Cuba.
- Tom Hiddleston loves Four Weddings and a Funeral and Pretty Woman. [Celebitchy]
- Khloe, Kim, Kourtney, Kendall, and Kylie are planning an intervention for Kris. [Radar Online]
- Billy Bob Thornton says he never had sex with Amber Heard. [TMZ]
- Tyga’s jeweler says he never paid him $200,000. [TMZ]
- Somehow I don’t think this is true. [Radar Online]