Truly, this is what it means to be young at heart.
The View co-host Joy Behar revealed during Tuesday’s episode of the talk show that she was unable to come into work on Monday after suffering an injury over the weekend: She stabbed her hand while cutting an avocado. Her explanation is as follows:
“Saturday night, on my way to the event at the retreat, I stabbed myself in the hand with a knife. I was trying to desperately eat something, so I was trying to open an avocado. So I stuck the knife into the pit to get it out…and I stabbed myself.”
Other than the stabbing part (fingers crossed), this does indeed sound like a typical Saturday night. Unfortunately, Baher’s wound was so bad that the 75-year-old had to spend the night at the hospital, where she was given an antibacterial drip to protect against infection.
Behar continued with her story, saying, “Apparently there is a syndrome called avocado hand. It’s real! The doctor said, ‘We get this all the time.’ And bagels also.” Haha does this mean I’m at-risk for “bagel hand.” Because that has the ring of accuracy.
Imagine showing up to a cat cafe, and—surprise!—it’s that guy you’re always trying to avoid (I do mean Ed Sheeran).
These cats are absolutely going to fuck up wax Ed Sheeran, but sure, fine, jut leave him there, catatonic.
- A judge says Angelina Jolie needs to take steps to bring Brad Pitt closer to his kids. [People]
- Spoiler: it’s because she has to every time she wears a new outfit, because… [Us Weekly]
- The flirtation between Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin has picked up again. [ET]
- I like how the Daily Mail is calling this lunch shared between couple Dakota Johnson and Chris Martin “incredibly romantic”—like, she wore a green sweatshirt and he put his hand on her shoulder. [Daily Mail]
- Chance the Rapper hosted a Chicago talent show for high schoolers and Donald Glover stopped by. [TMZ]