Jenni Farley — whom you may better know as JWoww — and her fiancee Roger Mathews are pregnant with their first child. Congratulations to them!
JWoww made the announcement on her website, feat. a very festive ultrasound. "Merry Christmas from within!" reads the post. "Roger and I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas gift this year!... We are so excited to share this new chapter of our lives with you as we become parents and create more memories with a new addition to our family! Thank you for all your love and support and for being there for us throughout the years! We are extremely happy and cannot wait for our bundle of joy to arrive!"
This means that 3/8ths of the Jersey Shore cast will soon be parents, which is interesting to think about. JWoww posted an Instagram of Snooki's pregnancy advice to her: "Sleep safe keep hydrated, no Advil or Aleev. No pushing on the toilet either." Words to live by. [E!]
Beyoncé danced and sang with a terminally ill fan at once of her concerts earlier this month. The young woman, Taylon, has an inoperable form of brain cancer, and her dying wish was to meet the singer. And so Bey flew up to her in a harness and then embraced her and sang "Survivor" to her. The video is unspeakably touching; I am crying a lot. [NY Daily News]
In less heartbreaking Beyoncé news: she apparently recorded 80 SONGS for her new album. 80. DAMNIT BEYONCE. [Gossip Cop]
Kanye West is getting sued over an unauthorized sample in "Bound 2." It comes from a 1971 song from the band Ponderosa Twins Plus One, titled "Bound" (uh, that's a bad sign). The plaintiff alleges that his voice can be heard throughout the chorus (it can) and that he's received no compensation, despite the single's success. Uh uh, honey. [Billboard]
- Jessica Biel wore footie pajamas next to her Christmas tree amid roars of "WHERE'S JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE." [E!]
- Taylor Swift wore a similar thing. 90 percent of Christmas celebrity gossip consists of Instagrams of celebrities in pajamas. IF YOU DON'T INSTAGRAM YOURSELF IN PLAID PAJAMAS YOU ARE NO ONE IN THIS TOWN. [E!]
- The Kardashians had a photo booth at their Christmas Eve party and Kim has become the patron saint of sparrow face. [E!]
- The Royal Family attended a Christmas church service. Although Prince George did not attend, Prince Harry brought along his own baby (his new beard). [E!]
- Rihanna wore festive antlers and smoked weed at her Christmas celebration. Rihanna knows exactly what the holidays are about. [NY Daily News]
- Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey are on ski vacation and their twins are so cute and one of them wears little tiny glasses and it is a normal reaction to get misty-eyed when you see a small child in a diminutive parka, I think. [Gossip Cop]
- Tom Daley's family wrapped some of his presents in rainbow wrapping paper and also got matching rainbow socks for him and his boyfriend Dustin Lance Black. Auntie Marie is so supportive. We love Auntie Marie. [Just Jared]
- New York Times bestselling author Snooki ( :( ) has devoted a chapter in her new book ( :(( ) to how she handled pregnancy weight gain. [Page Six]
- Lorde has now seen a diamond in the flesh. "The irony is not lost on me," she says. "I think it's good to kind of keep on keeping on: just do what you have normally done and sort things into a stride." [Perez Hilton]