Kris Jenner, known human being, recently posted an Instagram photo of herself and Jennifer Lawrence reading Joan Didion and Albert Camus novels on a bed, but it wasn’t because the two are old pals. In an interview with The New York Times, Lawrence revealed that Jenner was, in fact, given to her by her best friends as a birthday gift.
My two best friends planned a surprise birthday party with a big surprise within the surprise. So, I’m there, and people start singing ’Happy Birthday.’ Kris Jenner comes out holding my cake, which is a pile of sh-t, with a sign that says ’Happy Birthday You Pile of Sh-t.’ ... It was the closest I’ve ever come to losing consciousness. I had NO IDEA. I’d never met her before, but we’ve always watched ’Keeping Up With the Kardashians.’
I guess it’s hard to buy for the gal who has everything, you know? You can’t just give JLaw an Amazon gift card. She needs something more thoughtful, like a momager of her own!
I just hope and pray that she doesn’t treat her birthday gifts like Kylie treats hers.
You’re not going to believe this, but Jennifer Aniston “probably wore an off-the-rack wedding dress and a J. Crew veil” when she and Justin Theroux became husband and wife.
Writes Us Weekly:
“The Friends alum...topped her knee-length frock with a veil from the popular chain store (whose veils typically sell for about $200). Plus, the little white dress in question wasn’t super high-end, either. “Jen bought her dress at a store,” an Aniston insider shared. “It wasn’t thousands of dollars.”
Jennifer Aniston was just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her while wearing a $200 veil and a dress she bought at a store.
This is a photo of a man poking his head through a hole, a woman with ‘pregnancy lips,’ and a woman without pregnancy lips.
- Tom and Gisele are THROUGH, you hear me? [E! Online]
- The guy who leaked Kim and Kanye’s engagement video has to pay them $440k. [TMZ]
- Daniel Craig hates sneaky pics so much. [Us Weekly]
- Justin Bieber: “I’m just making sure I’m the best version of myself.” [Us Weekly]
- Wanna know something I don’t care about? An exceedingly wealthy person’s charity lemonade stand in the Hamptons being shut down. [Page Six]
- Once or twice a year the internet reminds me that Robert Wagner and Christopher Walken probbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbably accidentally had something to do with the death of Natalie Wood. [Radar Online]
- Oh goodness, this Nick Gordon item is dark. [Page Six]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Images via Instagram / Getty.