It’s a tale as old as time—or, at least, one as old as Silver Linings Playbook: Jennifer Lawrence starts making headlines for funny things she says about poop, vomit, and/or other celebrities when she’s promoting a new movie. This time, she’s pushing a spy thriller Red Sparrow and lusting after Lady Bird/Call Me By Your Name star Timothée (pronounced “Timothy” not “Teem-oh-tay”) Chalamet.
In an interview with Entertainment Tonight, the actress said:
“Timothee, I’m waiting for him to get a little bit older, you know? [I’m] buttering him up like a pig for slaughter, and then I’m going to swing right in there as soon as he’s, like, 30. He’s old enough to say that, right? He’s over 18? What if I was like, ‘He’s hot!’ and he’s 15?’”
After being told that Chalamet is 22, the 27-year-old responded, “I didn’t realize he was so young. Tell him to wait!... [He’s] so, so talented and hot!”
You might remember Lawrence’s most recent romance was with mother! director, Darren Aronofsky, who—at 49 years old—is a full Jennifer Lawrence older than Timothée.
Remember when a group of people represented by the overlap of a very particular Venn diagram gave a huge shit about gossip that actor January Jones and former Bachelor contestant Nick Viall were dating? Well, that group (of which I am proudly a part) was just given an update about the alleged relationship by Jones herself.
“He’s a friend of mine. He’s super sweet,” she told Entertainment Tonight (wow they’re getting a lot of scoops today). “No, I’m single. But, he’s a friend of mine and tells me lots of inside scoops.”
[Presumed] long story short: she wasn’t really into it but decided to stay in touch because of the spoilers.
I’m sick of this.
- RINGWATCH: Jen and Justin edition. [Celebitchy]
- What if Paris Jackson and Cara Delevingne are dating? [The Hollywood Gossip]
- Colin Quinn isn’t letting a heart attack get in the way of tweeting. [Us Weekly]
- Black Chyna’s ex said he didn’t leak the sex tape. Blac Chyna says she didn’t leak the sex tape. So who leaked the dang sex tape?! [TMZ]
- And here’s a harrowing account of what it’s like to be at Ellen DeGeneres’s house for a poker game. [Radar Online]