I’m not entirely sure why a pseudo-confirmed relationship between one of the most famous actors in the world and a successful director who looks like Steve Jobs and Michael Fassbender had a giant baby and sent it to film school isn’t exciting me as much as it should, but it isn’t!
Perhaps its the state of our country—or, at least, the state of political discourse in this country—that’s doing it. You know, that general air of disillusionment and hopelessness so many of us are feeling right now. Or maybe I’ve just stopped believing in love after the high profile splits of Brad and Angie, Mary J. Blige and Kendu Isaacs, and Tobey Maguire and whatshername.
There are so many other things to worry about right now, that even the knowledge that Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky (who are currently making a movie together) may, in fact, be gettin’ it on in a sex-type way is doing nothing for me. I hope they’re happy, sure, but it’s not a feeling that’s in any way distracting. Just the quiet, fundamental hope I have for every good person on this planet. You know?
I just want everything to be OK.
I just want everything to be...OK.
And now, a piece of celebrity news that doesn’t put me in a state of existential panic: Kristen Stewart is NOT mean to restaurant staffers! Despite an item in Wednesday’s Star that claimed Stewart was “outrageously rude” to the staff of a Mexican restaurant while on a date with Annie Clark (it’s wild that tabloids never use her real name and always call her St. Vincent?), Gossip Cop is happy—nay, PROUD—to report otherwise.
Gossip Cop, however, called the restaurant, and Gracias Madre’s manager exclusively assures us the publication’s account of events “never happened.” What’s more, the manager says Stewart has visited the restaurant “numerous times,” and has always been an “amazing” customer.
Amazing! She’s amazing. Of course she is.
Here’s Bella Thorne’s ex-boyfriend Gregg Sulkin chiming in:
- In a twist no one saw coming, the Divorce set is an unpleasant place! [Page Six]
- “I promise you all that this is the last time I will be in the news for anything negative.” - Azealia Banks [Page Six]
- Whatever, Kranky Kurt! YOU don’t even have a Nobel Prize! Loser! [Page Six]
- Kate Hudson has something to say! (About the importance of friendships.) [Celebitchy]
- I’d love to scream, “Yassss Gaga! Clap back, mother!!!! Drown these dreary daddies in your shade!!!!!!!” but I honestly don’t know what’s happening here. [ONTD]