Bennifer 2.0 is no more, and it looks like we know who’s to keep the house! Radar is reporting Jennifer Garner has already begun remodeling the bedroom she used to share with Ben Affleck. Wouldn’t you love to see those blueprints?
The actress has launched an extensive remodeling project since he moved out, and RadarOnline.com has exclusively obtained the permit and inspection details about the construction. The Grading Pre-Inspection report states Garner’s work description includes “interior/alteration/remodel to master suite wing.”
In the movie about Jennifer Garner learning to embrace the single life after 10 years of marriage, this is the very first montage scene. Picture it: walls being torn down, furniture being moved, carpet being torn up, paint everywhere - and then Jen steps back and sighs. It’s done. The room is finally hers.
Oh, and because they divorced after their 10-year anniversary, Jennifer will probably receive support payments indefinitely.
Miranda Kerr and Snapchat founder Evan Spiegel made out at a Venice, CA restaurant last weekend. The world’s youngest billionaire and Orlando Bloom’s youngest former wife were apparently “really into each other,” but I haven’t yet figured out why. Anyway, while they touched tongues, everyone else at the restaurant was probably filming it and adding the blurry video to their Snapchat stories.
Kim Kardashian was invited to San Francisco’s Commonwealth Club (the place where FDR gave his New Deal speech) to talk about “her famous family, the business of millennial culture and the objectification of women in media.”
During the conversation, she talked about her love of social media, and the importance of having a strong work ethic. But the most notable comment came after she was asked about whether or not all those selfies objectify her.
“Yes. I don’t think it’s a bad thing,” she answered. “I think there’s power in that and I think I have the control to put out what I want so even if I’m objectifying myself, I feel good about it.”
And I feel good about having Selfish on my coffee table.
- Iggy Azalea tweeted that she thinks the media is rude for pitting her and Britney Spears against each other. Britney has tweeted nothing about the subject. [E! Online]
- Brantley and Amber are getting married, whoever they are. [Us Weekly]
- That 35th birthday dinner was Sean Penn and Minka Kelly’s dinner first date. [Celebitchy]
- Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Martin broke up again because she really wants to get back together with Nicholas Hoult. [Us Weekly]
- If these are actually texts from Bobbi Kristina, they are sad. [Radar]
- Selena Gomez and Zedd totally definitely 100% had a thing. [THL]
- Cara Delevingne is so tired. [Daily Mail]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Images via screengrab/Getty/Rizzoli