In an interview with Rap Radar, Jay-Z addressed the elevator fight heard ‘round the world for the first time since it occurred—which was way back in 2014. And before you start salivating over the potential for tea, allow me to tell you he didn’t spill a damn thing. Or, at least not anything I was thirsty for.
“We had one disagreement ever. Before and after we’ve been cool. [Solange is] like my sister. I will protect her. That’s my sister, not my sister-in-law. My sister. Period.”
So there you have it: family drama, plain and simple. Family drama so inconsequential he [allegedly] named his album after the address where it went down.
[Not to call Jay-Z a big ol’ liar, but if that elevator fight was a response to their “one disagreement ever,” then why did both he and Beyoncé react to Solange’s outburst as though they were completely unsurprised by it? Just some food for thought.]
Here are some photos of Bradley Cooper and Leonardo DiCaprio having zero disagreements on DiCaprio’s Malibu deck. Don’t ask why I’m posting these. Just enjoy them.
- You know a celebrity split is boring when they put the RIPPPPED image effect over two individual photos, and not a single photo of the couple together. [Us Weekly]
- Abigail Breslin is being sued by her former assistant for $3,500. [TMZ]
- This might be the dumbest thing Chrissy Teigen has ever made headlines for. [Us Weekly]
- Chloe Grace Moretz has been dealing with a lot of dog death lately, which is sad. [Refinery29]
- I...believe it. [Radar Online]