BETRAYAL ALERT. Drop everything! Sound the alarms! Light the beacon of Amon Dîn! According to radio host Troi Torain, noted just-born wrinkle-free pre-teen heartthrob and patron saint of spring chickens Jay-Z has been lying to us about only being medium-old this whole time, and is SECRETLY ACTUALLY AN EXTREMELY OLD 50-YEAR-OLD OLD. Torain says he knows because he and Jay are "age mates."
According to radio host and culture critic Troi Torain, popularly known as Star, Beyoncé's husband is 50 and not the 44 that public records indicate.
And how did Torain know this? Because they are "age mates", he said.
"I shouldn't blow this up, maybe because he doesn't promote it publicly, but Jay-Z and I are the same age," he told a caller on his radio show Star: Live and Direct.
"I will be 50 on May 3. He's 43, 42... that's just media bull****!"
If the claim is true, then Jay-Z, born Shawn Cater, is 18 years older than Beyoncé.
Yeah, except that Beyonce has also been accused of pretending to be less old than she actually is! According to Good Morning America host Biana Golodryga, she went to high school with Beyonce, making the singer 35 and not 32 as she claims. Which would make the age difference 15 years instead of 18. WHATEVER, THOUGH. MAYBE BEY IS JUST HELLA ADVANCED AND SKIPPED THREE GRADES. Or, I don't know, maybe we could all stop reviling the aging process so much and just let people be the totally normal, nice ages that they actually are. 32=35=44=50. Just a number, y'all. [IBTimes]
Judge Joe Brown was arrested for yelling and screaming in court in a slightly bonkers fashion.
The former host of "Judge Joe Brown," 66, is in jail in Memphis after he allegedly yelled at a juvenile court magistrate during a child support hearing.
Brown has been ordered to five days in prison.
Brown, who is running for Shelby County District Attorney, arrived at the courthouse and began shaking hands and asking people for votes. He then sat in a courtroom for 20 minutes before approaching the bench and complaining about delays.
"He then began a diatribe against Mr. Horne and the authority of the court," Michael told the paper, adding that the judge asked him to "desist."
- Kevin Connolly from Entourage broke his leg and Russell Wilson was there for some reason. [TMZ]
- Also Ariana Grande slipped on dog pee and broke three toes. [EW]
- The Patrick Stewart/Ian McKellen best-friendship is the only thing I care about. [E!]
- Sophie Turner calls Justin Bieber "the Joffrey Baratheon of our time." [DigitalSpy]
- Kaley Cuoco got a Ryan Sweeting tattoo. -_____- [HuffPo]
- "Carlton Gebbia Defends Lisa Vanderpump." In related news, porch swing swiffer donkeylips meat fountain. [Radar]
- Rafael Nadal "revealed his shirtless bod." [JustJared]
- Yay, Martha Plimpton! [Yahoo]
- Patrice Wymore Flynn, widow of Errol Flynn, passed away at age 87. [Yahoo]
- something about Kathie Lee Gifford and a real housewife [EW]
- Wait, Stacy Keibler is married and pregnant? Already? [ContactMusic]
- Christina Hendricks wore a lovely L'Wren Scott dress to pay tribute to the designer. [People]
- Chelsea Clinton says she feels "pressure" to make babies. [Extra]
- Monday night dance party! My boyfriend (actually, my betrothed!!!) and I made this sick beat for you. YOU'RE WELCOME.
Images via Getty.