As you might remember, on the day the news broke about Malaysian Airlines Flight 17, the ever-sensitive Jason Biggs tweeted this timely and hilarious "joke": "Anyone wanna buy my Malaysian Airlines frequent flier miles?" To which the world responded: "AAASHFAHSKDJFHSALKDJRHWUIOGIUWPHKJNKJSHFKSJDFHLSK." In an interview with HuffPost Live today, he responded to the criticisms.
Host Alyona Minkovski:"At the time, you had tweeted 'Anyone wanna buy my Malaysian Airlines frequent flier miles?' to which you got a very negative reaction and then you apologized, posting numerous things on Twitter apologizing for it. After going through it multiple times, is it going to change the way you use things like Twitter?
Biggs: "You know, I think so. I've had some time to think about it now and yeah, you just need to think about what you put out there because people can get hurt and that's what happened. That's what I did; I hurt some people and that's not my intent. That's never my intent. Moving forward, I need to not be stupid. For me personally, it's how I've always dealt with any sort of dark situation – try to find the humor and crack a joke. It's a knee jerk reaction. It's a coping mechanism."
Tim McGraw opened up about slapping a woman in the face to get her off his crotch.
"Sometimes things can lose context and perspective. I reacted in an instinctive, defensive way from my perspective of what was going on," the 47-year-old singer told ET Canada.
"I think it was an unfortunate situation I think all the way around. But it happened, it happened in a split second, it was pure instinctive reaction, I think you just got to move on," Tim added. "It is one of those things that happen, nobody feels good about it, but there's nothing that could be done about it. You are in that position, you are out there, you are vulnerable, things happen and sometimes you react. There's nothing to be said about it."
Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder are possibly doing sex, which is important because of some vampire thing.
Nikki hasn't officially confirmed that she's hooking up with Nina Dobrev'sleftovers, but cruising the farmer's market together on a Sunday morning is kind of a 'more than friends' sort of thing, right? Strolling around a farmer's market is some couple shit, like getting side-by-side massages or splitting the Chicken Bellagio at The Cheesecake Factory. Then again, maybe they're just giving each other casual hand-jobs over heirloom tomatoes. I dunno. I guess they're throwing me off because Hollywood-types usually announce "HEY EVERYBODY, WE'RE FUCKING!!!" by getting papped grabbing a coffee.
- Lea Michele wore this cute bikini, went on a boat with her boyfriend. [Us]
- Justin Theroux talked about being famous. [JustJared]
- Zac Efron spent the night at Michelle Rodriguez's house. [JustJared]
- Kendra Wilkinson's reality show will explore Kendra and Hank Baskett's marital problems. [People]
- Robert Downey, Jr. is Hollywood's #1 highest paid actor? Weird. [Extra]
- Here is Lamar Odom's oily buttcrack. [TMZ]
- Kim Kardashian says she doesn't give a fuck about Rob's problems and he can stay fat and mad forever. [Us]
- The key to a long-lasting marriage is to be best friends with Will Smith. [Extra]
- Ellen Degeneres has reportedly quit drinking. [FF]
- The inquest into Peaches Geldof's death will begin this week. [ShowbizSpy]
Images via Getty.