- When reporters mentioned Swift at a recent press conference, costar Anne Hathaway came to J-Gyll's defense, joking, "I've been Jake's onscreen love interest for years...You keep the conversation to me and only me, otherwise I'm going to get nasty!" [People]
- Dakota Fanning was voted her high school's homecoming queen for the second year in a row. She looks adorbs; no word on whether the rest of the court hates her. [Pink is the New Blog]
- In case you're interested, here's a pic of Miley Cyrus' "Just Breathe" chest tat — which is to say, of side-boob. [Huffington Post]
- We're gonna go ahead and quote Perez verbatim: "Twilight fans, Heroes fans, and Bret Easton Ellis fans rejoice! This one's got something for all of you!" What, nothing for toddlers? Anyway, all of the above should note that Hayden Panettiere and Nikki Reed are both signed to do Downers Grove, a thriller written by Bret Easton Ellis. They will play teenagers. [Perez Hilton]
- For undisclosed reasons, Lauren Conrad has a cameo, as herself, in the new film BFF and Baby. [PopSugar]
- The mom of Christina Aguilera's rumored rebound says it's all a load of hokum. According to Kathleen Rutler, mother of Matthew, "He is a wonderful son and a very loyal person, who hates seeing anyone upset. There is no doubt he enjoys Christina's company, as a friend! That is what she wants right now, a friend. Matthew has told me she really finds it hard to find anyone genuine to listen to her. Despite what it may seem like, she is finding this split very tough." And if this dude tells everything about his love-life to his mom, I guess we can consider that definitive. [Perez Hilton]
- Sandra Bernhard told Wendy Williams that she and Madonna were "a really great example of two women being friends" but "some people can't handle those friendships." That said, "all is forgiven." [Perez Hilton]
- Tara Reid just turned 35. Here are pictures of her birthday party in which she is both drunk and exposing her breasts. [CityRag]
- Adam Sandler gave all his Grown-Ups costars Maseratis. Which must be a nice palliative. [E!]
- Carey Mulligan, adorable, says she loves working with Ryan Gosling, to the point of emotional, drunk-style confessionals. We feel her. [PopSugar]
- Gretchen Mol is pregnant with her second child — conveniently timed to the hiatus of Boardwalk Empire! [Perez Hilton]
- Joe Jackson maintains that he didn't beat Michael Jackson...he used a strap! Jeez, media, get your facts straight! [TMZ]
- The weird rumors are true: despite reducing her to tears with his initial refusal to let Susan Boyle sing "Perfect Day," Lou Reed is directing her music video. Quoth the cool curmudgeon, "I wanted to create a beautiful and intimate piece shot in Susan's native Scotland and she quickly agreed." You can watch it here! [Pitchfork]
- Victoria Beckham dismisses any talk of trouble in paradise, telling Hello"We're soul mates...Sometimes people throw s*** at us but we get through it. You deal with it, or you don't. You go into a marriage knowing there are going to be ups and downs. We're in the public eye so we have more to deal with than most. We accepted that years ago. It's just about us and the family." She also says they enjoy watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians together. [Hello]
Regarding the Tara Reid item, the link reads:a few classic topless and/or drunk photos in honor of Tara Reid’s 35th birthday today!
The pictures are not from her birthday party but from past events.
Don't know why I feel the need to clarify, but there you go.