Big news: Jada Pinkett-Smith revealed on Thursday that she and Gabrielle Union began a feud 17 years ago.
Bigger news: Jada Pinkett-Smith revealed that the feud she and Gabrielle Union began 17 years ago is now over.
In an interview with Extra about her new Facebook talk show (her what now?) Red Table Talk (excuse me?) that she will co-host with daughter Willow (she will?), Pinkett Smith said she has filmed a “touching episode” with Union, adding:
“We haven’t been on the best of terms for 17 years, and we have a reconciliation. When the producers said we want to do a girlfriends show… her name just kept coming up… it just couldn’t be anything else.”
When asked by Extra whether the feud had been extinguished, she said, “Oh, definitely. We don’t even know how it started!” To which I say, 1) How fun that she both revealed and ended a nearly two-decade-old feud in a single interview, and 2) SHE KNOWS EXACTLY WHY THAT FEUD STARTED, AND NOTHING YOU SAY WILL CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE.
I’m happy for you, Jada, but I don’t like it when you lie to me. I’m at firstname.lastname@example.org if you ever want to dish off the record.
Happy to report Britney Spears and Sam Asghari are now using the workout routine I, a certified personal trainer, created specifically for them!!!!
Look how many times Us Weekly can repeat the same stupid fact in 66 words. (Including one typo in the headline!)
- Would you like to read about the fight that put G-Eazy (aka Gerald) in jail? [TMZ]
- Congrats to Cheryl Burke and Matthew Lawrence, whose faces I can never remember. [Just Jared]
- SARAH PAULSON IS TRYING TO RECRUIT AVA PHILLIPPE INTO THE CULT OF HOMOSEXUALITY jk they’re just hanging out. [Just Jared]
- I’m sick of this shit!!!!! [TMZ]
- Truly sick of it!!!! [Celebitchy]