While walking the red carpet for the new movie Focus, longtime couple Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith were asked how it feels to watch each other in love scenes with other actors. Twinkle in her eye, Jada replied, "After 20 years… I actually, you know—" "—She a little freaky like that," Will cut in. What can we say? Lady likes to watch.
"Unfortunately, he's right. It's kind of a nice voyeuristic way to see your man, but I am kind of weird in that way," she continued. "That's a whole other conversation."
Will, on the other hand, feels—jokingly—a little overwhelmed with his wife starring in Magic Mike XXL.
"The difference was everybody's naked in Jada's movie. It's just overkill. It's like somebody needs to put some drawers on," he told EXTRA (video at the link). "There's so many famous people in Magic Mike 2. Everywhere I go there's some man there who's been in his drawers with my wife."
HOLLYWOOD: Please let Will Smith continue making movies so that Jada Pinkett Smith gets her fair share of visual foreplay. And please make a single edit of Magic Mike XXL where the men are wearing pants to give Will Smith some peace of mind.
Good news: We finally have Kid Rock's opinion on Beyoncé. "Beyoncé, to me, doesn't have a fucking 'Purple Rain,' but she's the biggest thing on Earth," he told Rolling Stone. "How can you be that big without at least one 'Sweet Home Alabama' or 'Old Time Rock & Roll'?"
Sure, "Countdown" is no "Bawitdaba," but they can't ALL be Kid Rock-level iconic hits.
He adds, "People are like, 'Beyoncé's hot. Got a nice fucking ass.' I'm like, 'Cool, I like skinny white chicks with big tits.' Doesn't really fucking do much for me."
I bet Beyoncé is heartbroken. [Rolling Stone]
Selena Gomez reached out to a suicidal fan in the comments of her Instagram, writing, "Your purpose is to share, help, encourage. Remember that. Please. Before you think of taking your life, think of all the [lives] you could save. I love you. More importantly there is a God that will love more than I ever could."
She then screen-grabbed the comment and shared the photo with the caption "I know I meant 'lives.' I don't care about grammar. I'm sorry I had to share. Every life is worth it." [US Weekly]
- She's said it before and she'll say it again: Shailene Woodley has no problem getting naked for sex scenes. [Dlisted]
- Giuliana Rancic is blaming Fashion Police writers for her Zendaya hair remarks. [Radar]
- Oh, no! Kim Kardashian and Rita Ora went to the same party wearing almost the exact same ugly dress! [US Weekly]
- Zelda Williams has spoken out about the death of her father Robin Williams for the first time. [Too Fab]
- Any flirtation between Dakota Johnson and Leonardo DiCaprio is being vehemently denied. [Gossip Cop]
- Don't rest too easy, though. OK! Magazine warns Rihanna that that boy is gonna break her heart! [OK!]
- They also say that Jessica Biel will ban Justin Timberlake from the delivery room when birthing their child. [OK!]
- Robert Pattinson and FKA twigs are too damn cute. [ONTD]
- Want to see a photo of Ed Sheeran when he's legless drunk? Here are several. [Radar]
Photos via Getty.