Now here are some celebrity nuptials I’m looking forward to. Whether as extravagant as Kim and Kanye’s or as simple as the bride and groom walking down the aisle in their gym clothes while holding bags from Whole Foods, this will be the wedding of the year...if it actually happens.
Based on a series of photos posted by Blac Chyna on Wednesday, many media outlets are reporting that she and Rob Kardashian are engaged to be married.
Black Chyna was spotted down at Carnival in trinidad rocking a huge diamond on THAT finger. One would think that’s a situation in which you’d skind valuable jewelry…unless it was something special like an engagement ring…right? Adding fuel to the engagement flames, Chyna posted this selfie-stick cuddle pic missing her bae Rob — with the engagement ring emoji — earlier today.
As much fun as it is to consider the fact that Blac Chyna could be a Kardashian any second now, it would be silly of us to forget that this couple is very likely under the control of Kris Jenner, an all-powerful puppet master the likes of which our nation hasn’t seen since the “Bye Bye Bye” video.
So until Blac and Rob cut their strings, we may never know the truth.
Liam Neeson, the Irish rascal we once thought (or didn’t actually think?) was dating Kristen Stewart, isn’t dating anyone, and was “joking” about the whole “I’m seeing an incredibly famous woman” thing.
Writes Us Weekly:
Liam Neeson said in a recent interview with the Irish Independent that he was dating an “incredibly famous” woman, leaving fans to speculate who the bold-faced lady may be. But it turns out the Irish actor wasn’t exactly serious. An insider tells Us Weekly exclusively that the Taken 3 star, 63, “was just joking.”
This whole thing sounds like he’s covering something up, so I’m gonna go ahead and make the assumption that he’s dating Vanessa Hudgens. Yep, Liam Neeson and Vanessa Hudgens are very much in love. You heard it here first.
Here are some photos of two friends being friendly.
- Lamar Odom will make his first public appearance since his hospitalization at Kanye’s show this week. [Us Weekly]
- Teresa Giudice was supposed to be on the cover of People this week, but was bumped by Ryan Reynolds. Same. [Page Six]
- She also “made out” with Joe in prison. But not in front of the kids, just guards and other prisoners! [Us Weekly]
- Joshua Jackson’s dad needs to stay out of this! [Radar Online]
- One of the Mob Wives acted like a mob wife and got arrested. [Us Weekly]
- Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin are fucking, yes, but they’re also fucking other people. [E! News]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images via Instagram/screengrab.