At the wedding of Amanda Craig (Blake Shelton’s hairdresser) and Joel Borski (the director of merchandise at Warner Music Nashville), something magical happened: Gwen Stefani caught the bouquet. Or, more specifically, she “picked it up” after it “hit Blake in the head and fell on the floor.”
Though superstitious people believe catching the bouquet at a wedding means you’re next in line to wed, I’m not sure what they have to say about picking the wedding bouquet up off the floor after it hit the head of a man named Blake. Next in line to have unsatisfying sex, perhaps?
Justin Bieber’s recent flings Hailey Baldwin and Kourtney Kardashian went out together (along with Kendall Jenner, who hasn’t gotten busy with Biebs) recently, and that can only mean one thing.
If you have any idea what that one thing could be, take it to Kinja and let me know, because I’m at a loss, and all Us Weekly said about the “outing” was this:
During Monday’s outing, Baldwin — who is the daughter of actor Stephen Baldwin — showed off her long legs in a black minidress with matching pumps. Close by was the girl who brought them together, Jenner, 20, a longtime friend of Baldwin’s. The supermodel wore a long-sleeved gray crop top with black pants and snakeskin heels.
The trio was spotted walking into the club separately and didn’t post about the outing on social media — with the exception of Kardashian tweeting a photo of her ensemble.
Ruby Rose is joking here. I think.
- Tom Daley and Dustin Lance Black were ready to get married after two weeks of dating. [Celebitchy]
- Gloria Vanderbilt’s memoir is a memoir I would read. [Page Six]
- “Everybody wants to party with Billy Bush” is gossip I don’t believe. [Page Six]
- Kaley Cuoco is in love again, thank god. [Us Weekly]
- A plane Khloe Kardashian was on needed an emergency landing in Vegas, and that’s not the beginning of a joke. [TMZ]
- I’m worried about literally every celebrity dog. [Just Jared]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image via Getty.