The question asked in that headline is a legitimate one, as I honestly have no clue what’s happening in the video. It was reportedly uploaded to Nicki Minaj’s Instagram last night, and deleted soon after for reasons about which I’m not entirely clear.
In the 15-second video, Minaj is seen walking down a hallway in costume with her friends (I think she’s dressed as a witch?) while making jokes about—well, that’s the confusing part. She says something about a handyman (candyman?), her friends laugh (are they her friends?), and then she waves her wand in the direction of a person in a wheelchair and says, “Psssssh, walk! I could make her to walllllHAHAHAHAHAAAAHHHHHHHH!”
Is she making fun of the person in the wheelchair or is this all a big misunderstanding? Is the person in the wheelchair her friend of a stranger? Is she actually drunk or is she performing drunkenness? Is she dressed as Glinda the Good Witch or just a generic friendly witch? Do any of us care?
So many questions, Nicki!
UPDATE: Question answered: no, she is not making fun of a disabled person! It’s her friend who’s in a scooter.
In Leah Remini’s upcoming book, Troublemaker, she recalls a moment in the car with Tom Cruise’s children, Bella and Connor, after his wedding to Katie Holmes.
The actress claims she asked the children if they’d seen their mother, Nicole Kidman, recently, or planned to do so.
“Not if I have a choice,” Bella, then 13, reportedly snapped. “Our mom is a fucking SP.”
In Xenu-speak, SP means Suppressed Person, “someone who has turned away from the religion, and is then designated an enemy.” So, Nicole Kidman is an enemy of Scientology. Imagine Nicole Kidman being an enemy of anyone. It’s kind of tough!
- Kate Winslet has banned social media in her house: “It has a huge impact on young women’s self-esteem.” Yeah, but Kate, can you please get on Instagram? [People]
- Kanye’s tour rider has no requirements for Nori, but Jay Z makes all kinds of demands for Blue. [TMZ]
- Ed Sheeran has never listened to a Radiohead album, “to be honest,” and I’m pretty sure Thom Yorke has never listened to one of Ed’s. [Celebitchy]
- The cute guy from the original CSI is about to go through a “nasty custody battle.” [TMZ]
- Jennifer Lawrence thinks she’s aging “like a president.” [People]
- Sarah Jessica Parker thinks she’s aging just fine, thank you very much. [People]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image via Amazon.