Your favorite rapper Iggy Azalea is quitting Twitter because of harassment she's received about her body surrounding the release of paparazzi photos of her trying to chill out by the pool in a bikini. "Just got back from a great vacation, came online and saw apparently it's shocking and unheard of to be a woman and have cellulite," she tweeted initially.
Later, over the course of several tweets, she added:
"I feel the hatred and pettiness i see online at all times is at making me become an angry person and I cannot be that...To become nasty because of the way I feel I am treated would be a disservice to my fans and I promise i will try to keep smiling...But I also want to let my fans know I am taking some time away from social media. I need to be happy and it is too negative and draining...My management will tweet/run my accounts from today onwards with updates etc unless any message is signed -IA. Love you all. Peace out!"
PEOPLE: there are so many legitimate things that you can make fun of Iggy Azalea about. Please leave her innocent butt out of it.
Ever want to know how Ansel Elgort lost his virginity? Me neither, but here we go anyway! "I was 14 [when I lost my virginity]. I had no clue what I was doing, and neither did the girl," he told Elle. "I didn't even make the lighting good. That'd be one thing I'd do differently. It was, like, fluorescent, bright bedroom light, like, over the covers... The only thing that made me feel better was doing it again."
Iggy was right. The internet is a dark and negative place. [Page Six]
We've debated whether RihCaprio is on or off, but have you ever wondered if RihCaprio... never was? According to new reports, Leonardo DiCaprio and Rihanna are NOT a thing and the reason they've been hanging out together is because Rih is actually dating Leo's friend, club owner Richie Akiva. Does making out at the Playboy Mansion mean nothing anymore? [L&S]
- Kim Kardashian is shaking in her thigh-high leather boots over the prospect of Amber Rose releasing a "juicy tell-all." [Radar]
- BEHOLD: Blake Lively, still a functioning person after giving birth. [Cosmopolitan]
- Contrary to reports, Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson are not going into couples counseling, which is too bad because therapy is great. [Gossip Cop]
- Matthew Perry almost wasn't able to audition for the role of Chandler on Friends, but things opened up at the last minute. Could he BE anymore lucky? [US Weekly]
- During an Interview interview with Patti Smith, Kristen Stewart boldly came out as being "fucking proud" of Twilight. [E! Online]
- Allison Williams defended her dad, Brian Williams: "He's a really good man. He's an honest man. He's a truthful man. He has so much integrity. He cares so much about journalism." [US Weekly]
- Finally, a better look at Lady Gaga's engagement ring. [Just Jared]
- Adam Lazzara of Taking Back Sunday was charged with a DUI. [ONTD]
- A 21-year-old aspiring rapper is claiming to be Jay Z's son. [Radar]
- Please stop projecting your shit on The Daily Show's Jessica Williams. [People]
- "Whoops," replies Dakota Johnson when asked about Charlie Hunnam dropping out of box office hit Fifty Shades of Grey. [Gossip Cop]
- Naya Rivera: Role Model [Just Jared]
Photos via Getty.