Hayden Panettiere just gave birth to her first child with fiancé Ukrainian heavyweight boxer Wladimir Klitschko. Is it me or did it seem like Panettiere was pregnant for like a full year? I don't know why, maybe because she just rocked that belly so hard, but to me, she's just been pregnant forever.
Daughter Kaya Evdokia Klitschko weighed in at 7 lbs., 14 oz., and measured 20 inches.
"We are over the moon and madly in love!" the proud new parents tell PEOPLE.
With such physically polar opposite parents (there's a foot-and-a-half height difference), I have a feeling their child is either going to be very Hayden or very Wladimir. There is no middle ground for the kid. [People]
Bill Cosby broke his silence on the hurricane of sexual assault allegations only to not address the sexual abuses, but to extend a fatherly opinion about ethics in black journalism:
"Let me say this. I only expect the black media to uphold the standards of excellence in journalism and when you do that you have to go in with a neutral mind," Cosby said.
Uh huh. [Page Six]
Guys, Patrick Schwarzenegger really really likes Miley Cyrus, but gasp, simply cannot stand the deteriorated state of her home. Someone, a source perhaps, told Heat magazine:
''Patrick went to her house after they partied on Halloween but he's not spending much time there.
''There was dog poop everywhere and her once-white couch is covered in burn marks and unidentifiable stains.''
Okay, so I first saw "burn marks" as "butt marks," which is infinitely better than burn marks. [Contact Music]
Aw! It's Chris Pratt and his son Jack on the Parks and Rec set before the crew parked and wrecked the set.
- Selena Gomez finally signed a record contract with Interscope! Listen Azalea Banks, the heart wants what it wants. [Just Jared]
- Leighton Meester hopes young women don't model their own relationships after the one between Chuck and Blair on Gossip Girl because "there was some domestic violence in there." [ONTD]
- Lea Michele and her boyf Matthew Paetz went and got tattoos done by Dr. Woo together. [Daily Mail]
- Elizabeth Vargas is working on it—she's divorcing her estranged husband Marc Cohn. I always forget she married the guy who brought us the gift of "Tell me are you a Christian child and I said 'MA'AM I AM TONIGHT.'" [Page Six]
- Ariana Grande says she dresses like her mother. IS ARIANA GRANDE'S MOTHER A CAT? [Contact Music]
- London is the perfect place for Lindsay Lohan to grow up says Lindsay Lohan. [ONTD]
- Ladies, Ryan Seacrest is SINGULLLL. [US Weekly]
- GOOD MORNING
Images via Getty.