Jamie Dornan is not a serial killer, but he plays one on TV. And sometimes on the London Underground! The Irish actor told the Los Angeles Times that, in order to prepare for the first season of the BBC series The Fall, he briefly stalked a woman on the train.
I, like, followed a woman off the train one day to see what it felt like to pursue someone like that. I really kept my distance and was aware that it was kind of half-hearted...She got off a few stops earlier than I was planning...I followed her around a couple of street corners and then was like, ‘What are you doing?’
Casting for the first season of The Fall began in February 2012, and filming was completed by June of that year. So! I have some questions for women who lived in London during that time.
- Did Jamie Dornan stare at you on the tube?
- Did a man who maybe could have been Jamie Dornan stare at you on the tube from behind a very large newspaper with two eye holes cut out of it?
- Did Jamie Dornan reluctantly hop off the tube at your stop?
- Did Jamie Dornan follow you around a couple of street corners?
- Did Jamie Dornan quietly say, “I’m so sorry about that,” to you on the street, unprompted, before running away?
If you answered “Yes” to any of the above questions, please let us know.
Photo via Getty.
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.