Image: Getty

Harvey Weinstein pled not guilty to a new charge of forcible sexual act in the first degree in a New York courtroom Monday morning.

This follows Weinstein’s indictment on two cases of rape and sexual assault last month, where he pled not guilty and was released on $1 million cash bail. The third accusation allegedly took place in 2006, but the details have yet to be made public.

Deadline reports that Assistant District Attorney Joan Illuzzi, the lead prosecutor on the case, requested a “more stringent bail arrangement,” placing Weinstein on house arrest. Manhattan Supreme Court Justice James Burke denied the request. Weinstein’s defense attorney Benjamin Brafman told the courtroom, “It is simply not reasonable or appropriate...the only place he goes these days is my office, to a Manhattan office where he is trying to make a living, and to doctor’s appointments in Connecticut.”

According to ABC News, Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus R. Vance Jr. said Weinstein is charged with “some of the most serious sexual offenses” that exist in New York law. Brafman added, “We fight these battles one day at a time, and today we won this round...Mr. Weinstein maintains that all of these allegations are false and he expects to be fully vindicated.”

Weinstein is next expected in court in New York on September 12.