In the latest post at her really helpful and down-to-earth lifestyle site GOOP, Gwyneth Paltrow suggested that we all make sex bark. What is sex bark? According to GOOP it's "a quick and potent chocolate recipe perfect for a sweet bite after a romantic dinner." For getting your Valentine's Day sexy on, duh. What are the ingredients of sex bark? Definitely Gwyneth Paltrow's pantry staples.
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup ghee
- 1 cup Moon Pantry cacao
- 3 teaspoons Moon Pantry Sex Dust
- 2 teaspoons Moon Pantry ho shou wu
- ¼ cup raw honey or several drops stevia
- 1 ½ tablespoons Moon Pantry cacao nibs
Yuummmm, sweet, sweet Moon Pantry Sex Dust which Gwyneth can't stop dusting on things. She's like a Moon Pantry Sex Dust fairy.
Here is a picture of sex bark which, despite its ridiculous, GOOP-y ingredients, looks pretty good. [People]
Notable "not a feminist," Meghan Trainor doesn't like showing "the vagina area." In an interview with Daily Mail, Trainor said:
I started the booty song movement but no one knows what my booty looks like. That's the trick, it's all about the mystery. I save that for my boy. Well, for whoever gets to date me one day.
She added: "I don't like pointing it out, I don't know why. I like to keep that a secret for my future hubby." But don't worry, Trainor isn't saying that every woman should cover up her booty, "I love when Beyonce and all those girls wear those body suits but I don't like showing the vagina area." Meghan Trainor: inventor of the booty movement and anti-vagina area. [Daily Mail]
Ruth Wilson, star of The Affair and recent Golden Globe winner, had some interesting things to say about the gender disparity in Hollywood sex scenes. "Why have I got to do the orgasm face?" Wilson asked Net-a Porter, "there should be a male orgasm face. Why is it always the woman?" She added: "Let's analyze the male orgasm. Why aren't we thinking about that a bit more?' It's hard to make good sex scenes work – there are so many crap ones out there." [Net a Porter]
- Joanna Krupa is suing Brandi Glanville for slander. [People]
- Siena Miller and Bradley Cooper were spotted together in public. [NY Post]
- Courtney Love and Frances Bean Cobain walked the red carpet together at the Sundance. The two were there for the premier Montage of Heck, the first authorized film about the late Kurt Cobain. [The Hollywood Reporter]
- These are photos of Chrissy Teigen pouring milk on herself to relieve "jalapeno burn." [Daily Mail]
- Selena Gomez and rumored boyfriend DJ Zedd went on a double date with Zac Efron and his girlfriend Sami Miro. This merely confirms my suspicions that in the future everyone will be a DJ. [US Weekly]
- Kylie Jenner denies rumors that she dropped out of high school. [NY Daily News]
- Fans think that Lindsay Lohan Photoshopped an Instagram selfie. Writing all of those words in the same sentence was kinda upsetting. [Daily Mail]
- Ciara will walk the runway in next month's Go Red For Women Red Dress Collection. Prepare yourself for many uses of the phrase "post-baby body." [NY Post]
- Jason Segel has a new girlfriend. [Just Jared]
Images via GOOP and Getty.