In this month’s Glamour, Gwyneth Paltrow talks about her current amicable relationship with Chris Martin, saying that her ex-husband has become “more like my brother.” We’ll assume she means it in a weird Flowers in the Attic way because those two—as we all recall fondly—have fucked at least twice.
“[Chris and I] spend a lot of time together,” she tells the magazine. “He’s been away for two weeks [promoting his album]. Last night he got in at midnight and slept here so he could surprise the kids in the morning, we could all have breakfast, and he could take them to school. So…we’re not living together, but he’s more than welcome to be with us whenever he wants. And vice versa: I sleep in his house in Malibu a lot with the kids. We’ll have a weekend all together; holidays, we’re together. We’re still very much a family, even though we don’t have a romantic relationship. He’s like my brother.”
Gwyneth, who is NOT a proponent of incest no matter what any of us might imply, also shared her thoughts on the public reception of Goop, saying:
Sometimes I’ll get annoyed if someone’s like, “Goop is so expensive.” I’m like, “Have you looked at the website? Have you seen the range of price points? ‘Cause we sell things that are $8.” I’m like, “If you want to fuck with me, bring your A-game. At least have all your information.” Once in a while, if I’m exhausted and overwhelmed, I’ll be like, “Ugh, that bugs me,” or, “That hurt my feelings.” But very rarely. I don’t lose sleep over it. It’s my business to live my life and learn my lessons. I don’t care what anybody else thinks.
Let’s all go buy some $8 shit from Goop.
- Radar is reporting that Rob Kardashian might sue Kim Kardashian for making a joke about his weight and while I hope it’s true, I—to quote my favorite Meryl Streep movie, have “doubt.” [Radar]
- Halle Berry is brokenhearted over the Oscars controversy. [People]
- In this incest-themed Dirt Bag, Stephanie Seymour now has more than making out with her son to worry about. [TMZ]
- Tori Spelling is endorsing a psychic. [Dlisted]
- What-the-fuck-ever, Tyga. [E! News]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Image via the AP.