GREETINGS EARTH: Grimes, the artist formerly legally known as Claire Boucher is changing her first name to c, the notation for the speed of light, which she announced via Wiki screenshot.
It was Elon Musk, right?
Yes, it was Elon Musk.
Hi America, back from jolly Windsor all set to reaffirm our allegiance to our own rulers, and whodduwe’ave here but nine-year-old Los Angeles mayor Lil Tay!
Speaking to TMZ, Bow Wow stuck up for America’s foul-mouthed nine-year-old with access to Instagram, a sports car, and a very suspicious public relations hype man after we learned that she is not actually making phone calls with those handfuls of cash (or driving).
“It’s like playing a role,” he told TMZ. “She’s trying to entertain and trying to capitalize off the internet…she’s just trying to make some internet money.”
It’s good to be back!
Still deeply concerned for the child’s well-being.
Chrissy Teigen had the baby, who did not tear through her vaginal wall to her anus :)
Scott Baio’s sexual assault case involving an allegation that he molested Nicole Eggert when she was as young as 14 is moving along to the LA District Attorney, TMZ reports.
Hair of the dog:
- Meghan Markle chose Stella McCartney to design her wedding reception dress for social justice reasons, obviously. [People]
- Wedding dress minutia. [Daily Mail]
- Hair minutia. [Daily Mail]
- More hair minutia. [People]
- WATCH Meghan Markle’s curtsy to the Queen which “sloppy” terrible no-good layabout camera people obscured with an aerial view!!!! [The Sun]
- Wait, has Harry never been to Ireland? They’re going to Ireland. [Daily Mail]
- Harry teared up during Diana’s favorite hymn. [Daily Mail]