Victoria's Secret model/occasional Real Housewives of Beverly Hills cameo Gigi Hadid ("Who? Ah, her!") denies doing cocaine at a party in Miami last weekend despite a video that really makes it look like she's doing cocaine at a party in Miami last weekend.
The footage comes from a Snapchat Story posted by Gigi's boyfriend, Australian muppet Cody Simpson, and depicts her dancing then hunching over a table at a Victoria's Secret party that the pair were hosting together.
After gossip site OpenUp posted the video and accused her of doing coke, Gigi responded:
Maybe she was just taking a lil' table nap. [Gossip Cop]
While presenting It's Me, Hilary, the documentary she produced about Eloise illustrator Hilary Knight at—where else—the Plaza in New York, Lena Dunham discussed her upbringing: "My parents didn't really let me out of the house alone. I was pretty coddled...They were like, 'You're not even allowed to go to the corner store.' "
Coddled? I. am. shocked. [Page Six]
Sometimes all it takes for two people to form a friendship is sexual contact with the same horrible dude. According to OK!, Rihanna has reached out to Karrueche Tran in the wake of her most recent Chris Brown breakup to end their on-going feud. "Insiders close to Tran say Brown's ex-girlfriend Rihanna has even reached out to offer her encouragement to her former nemesis," the 'bloid writes.
Says a source:
"Kar was so suspicious and convinced she was calling to gloat, but in fact Rihanna was incredibly sweet and was key in encouraging her to put on her highest strappy heels and hit the town – something Kar's done and it's totally worked a treat," the source told OKMagazine.com. And the source added that Rihanna called Tran at just the right time, since the model "refused to go out and was crying non-stop over Chris's betrayal"
Ovaries before brovaries, as Leslie Knope would say. [OK!]
- I'll give Chris Brown this: He made a damn cute kid. [TMZ]
- Here's a sweet tribute from the writers on The Sarah Silverman Program to Harris Wittels. [ONTD]
- And here's an equally sweet tribute from The Simpsons to Sam Simon. [E! Online]
- There's at least one person who didn't like Lady Gaga's Sound of Music tribute at the Oscars and that person is Stephen Sondheim. [Billboard]
- Scott Disick has checked into rehab. [TMZ]
- But is he being paid to go? [Blind Gossip]
- Hilary Duff lost her virginity to Joel Madden, probably when she was underage. [ONTD]
- Could Kim Kardashian be lying about her fertility issues for a plot line on Keeping Up with the Kardashians? [THG]
- Buffy's Nicholas Brendon is working through some very real shit. [TMZ]
- There's something there that wasn't there before...in the cast of the live-action Beauty and the Beast. [E! Online/Inquisitr]
- Ansel Elgort, whose entire face is a pout, never once wanted Shailene Woodley sexually. [Gossip Cop]
- Kevin Gates posted a photo of his dead grandmother on Instagram and it is...something. (Transcription of my reaction: "Well, everyone grieves differently..."—clicks to open—"OH MY FUCKING GOD.") [Bossip]
- A Tale of Two Dick Surgeries by Jimmy Kimmel [E! Online]
- Emile Hirsch's mugshot or a still from the 1992 prep school classic School Ties? [TMZ]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photos via Getty.