Sad news, everyone, extremely attractive power couple Zayn Malik and Gigi Hadid broke up! Who could have seen it coming? I certainly had not thought of either of these celebs recently enough to have made any salient predictions.
Multiple outlets reported the breakup between the 25-year-old singer and the 22-year-old model on Tuesday. The couple began dating in November 2015.
Once news got out, both Zayn and Gigi published hasty comments, emphasizing to fans their enduring friendship and the respect they feel towards one another. As if to head off the obvious critique, Gigi’s statement begins “Breakup statements often seem impersonal” before continuing with a sentimental que sera, sera.
Apple MacBook Air Laptop
The M1 chip delivers 3.5x faster performance than the previous generation all while using way less power. Get up to 18 hours of battery life.
And then make lemonade, right?
Kim Kardashian’s mom, Kris Jenner, and grandma, M.J. Shannon, join her in this new concealer campaign. A true family cover-up!
The three-step concealer line reportedly hits stores just ahead of next weekend (March 23), so that’s one item you can spend your precious free time (should you have any) consuming.
- As for my weekend, cannot wait. [THR]
- Let’s check in on Wyoming. [Vulture]
- And on Nick Nolte. [Page Six]
- Queer Eye man project Tom Jackson got engaged to Abby, the ex-wife he was trying to impress with new patio furniture, skincare, and (not unrelated) self-confidence. [VF]
- Wow, thank god, thought I’d never live to see photographic evidence of Olivia Munn’s perm. [Us Weekly]
- Fall Out Boy is doing a concert to benefit anti-gun violence activism. [EW]