Celebs, for the most part, wore tastefully nostalgic or just plain sexy costumes this Halloween weekend. A merciful lack of “Make America Great Again” hats and Trump masks makes it easier to forget about the potential of electoral apocalypse, at least until Monday.
Kendall Jenner went as her own very unique and mostly latex interpretation of “stranger things.”
Bette Midler as herself (from Hocus Pocus)
Martha Stewart morphed into Marilyn Monroe
Lena Dunham was goth, or, rather, wore black lipstick.
Meanwhile, tiny kids across the nation went trick-or-treating as Rihanna, Beyoncé, Taylor Swift, and Prince. The internet responded in kind.
When you go JLo, hopefully the voters will too. The iconic singer brought Hillary Clinton on stage at a concert in Miami Saturday night, introducing her as, “our first female president.”
- Toxicology reports reveal that José Fernández had alcohol and cocaine in his blood when he died in a boating accident last month. [Us Weekly]
- A 22-year-old woman has accused Glee-star Mark Salling of rape. [TMZ]
- Tina Fey went on the record defending Jimmy Fallon’s gentle treatment of Donald Trump on The Tonight Show. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Michael Phelps finally posted some pics from his June wedding to Nicole Johnson. [The Cut]
- Ashley Olsen has been romantically linked to yet another much older art world guy. [Page Six]
- Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson are getting sued for copyright infringement over “Uptown Funk” [TMZ]