Frances Bean Cobain and Isaiah Silva (who have the same ombré dye job??) reportedly finalized the terms of their divorce, and they are rather steep.
TMZ reported on Tuesday that Frances ended up parting with her late father Kurt Cobain’s acoustic guitar, the one he played during Nirvana’s 1993 MTV Unplugged performance. It went to her ex.
Though the divorce itself was enshrined in November, disputes over spousal support, property division, and legal fees took six more months to hammer out. W Magazine reports that Cobain filed documents a year ago demanding the guitar be returned to her, citing its value as a “priceless family heirloom,” but Silva insisted that it was a gift.
Bean wound up not having to pay spousal support, which would have been $25,000 a month, and the playing of an acoustic guitars is often kind of a bummer anyway.
From divorce to fresh marital hopes—Taraji P. Henson got engaged! The actress told Entertainment Tonight that her partner, and former NFL pro, Kelvin Hayden proposed to her on Mother’s Day, and that, despite his best efforts, she was surprised:
“I think he was trying to wait, and he couldn’t wait, ‘cause he had the ring, and I guess it was burning a hole in his pocket. I’m in Atlanta right now, filming What Men Want, and I told him, I said, ‘I’m gonna come home for Mother’s Day,’ and he said, ‘Come home!’ And I noticed the look in his eyes, but I didn’t put it together.”
Aw, it’s love.
- Jennifer Lawrence had to WAIT to be served food at a restaurant in Brooklyn, whereas I just ordered in. [Page Six]
- Diane Keaton’s life is obviously too fabulous for her to be reading 50 Shades of Grey (which I am excited to see summarized in her new movie, Book Club). [Page Six]
- How much can there be to know?? [People]
- In honor of the Royal Wedding in all its cheesy splendor: Royal Velveeta. [Us Weekly]
- Some morons told Jennifer Lopez she should lose weight. [NYDN]