Taking a break from harassing the three billy goats gruff, Fox News’ Chris Wallace has emerged from under his bridge to apologize to Kelly Clarkson for making rude comments about her weight.
Originally, Wallace, appearing on The Mike Gallagher Show, remarked that Clarkson “could stay off the deep dish pizza for a little bit.” While Clarkson could not care less about Wallace’s opinion of her, others—even Fox News’ Queen Chupacarba—were angered on her behalf.
“I sincerely apologize to Kelly Clarkson for my offensive comment. I admire her remarkable talent and that should have been the focus of any discussion about her,” he told US Weekly on Sunday.
Well, that’s good. Wallace’s body-shaming was really taking away from the racist/homophobic/sexist/jingoistic enjoyment that I usually get get from watching Fox News, so I’m glad that’s finally settled.
Blake Lively is getting siiiiilly on Instagram. Posting a photo of husband Ryan Reynolds staring lovingly into the eyes of Helen Mirren, she wrote, “Should I be concerned that my husband’s never looked at me this way?... #WhereAreThoseEyesWanderingReynolds #HelenMirrenIStheSexiestWomanAlive #WomanInGold” [Instagram]
Back from his vacation with ex wife Gwyneth Paltrow and their brood, Chris Martin is taking Jennifer Lawrence on dates all over the Northeast. On Saturday, the pair met for a day in Central Park, starting with lunch at Tavern on the Green, followed by a walk through Strawberry Fields.
According to an onlooker, “They were talking softly to each other throughout the meal. As they left, she changed shoes and her sweater.”
But the pair weren’t done yet! Come Sunday, they were spotted at Teterboro Airport in Bergen County, New Jersey, a.k.a the county of love! Onlookers say they were talking softly to each other throughout their meal at Chili’s Too. As they left, she changed shoes and her sweater...because she had to take off her shoes for airport security and had the foresight to know that the plane was going to be cold. [Page Six/People]
- Taylor Swift and her brother are the type of siblings who get too competitive and ruin the Easter Egg Hunt for everyone. [Gossip Cop]
- No more plastic surgery for Candice Bergen, thank you very much. [E! Online]
- Speaking of, behold the many faces of Kim Kardashian. [US Weekly]
- Gigi Hadid can cook boyfriend Cody Simpson anything that his little heart desires. [Just Jared]
- Game of Thrones’ Iwan Rheon says Ramsay Bolton is “Dennis the Menace crossed with the Joker from Batman.” [ONTD]
- According to Radar, Jessica Simpson’s family is worried about her “bizarre behavior and plunging weight.” [Radar]
- Sting and Trudie Styler have generously donated to victims of the East Village explosion. [Page Six]
- Avatar’s Sam Worthington named his baby...Rocket Zot. [THG]
- President Barack Obama was the only celebrity smart enough to turn down a cameo in the Entourage movie and now I’m suddenly feeling patriotic. [TMZ]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photos via Getty.