- Merry Christmas to Lindsay Lohan: The Betty Ford employee who told TMZ that Lindsay "ripped a phone from her hand causing a severe sprain" doesn't want her prosecuted.
- And Demi Lovato's black-eye dispute has gone away quietly too!
- "Any and all issues or dispute with Demi Lovato have been resolved amicably and completely," says a lawyer for the woman in the altercation that sent the Disney princess to rehab. We smell a settlement. [E!]
- The story of Lindsay Lohan at the Betty Ford center isn't anywhere near over, though: accuser Dawn Holland, who has been fired, likely committed a federal crime for violating patient confidentiality by selling her story to TMZ for $10,000. Also, Lindsay could sue her herself. [Radar]
- Real Housewife of Beverly Hills Lisa Vanderpump was attacked by a man shouting at her, "I've seen the show. You're wearing a lot more make-up now, and your eyes are darker and smokier." Also, "What are you doing sitting with old people?" The man then punched Lisa's husband in the mouth. [TMZ]
- Sandra Bullock's cute son Louis visited Santa. [TMZ]
- Joey McIntyre's wife is expecting another child. He's got it (the right stuff). [E!]
- Jason Mraz is engaged, he announced on Twitter. His fiancee is fellow singer-songwriter Tristan Prettyman, who despite the name is a woman.
- Speaking of Reynolds, Jason Segal says his New Year's resolution is to "get Ryan Reynolds' body. I'm close. I mean I'm like a week away."
- As for the baby boom among his How I Met Your Mother co-stars, "It just reminds me to use protection." We love safe sex messages!
I know a few Tristan's and only one is a dude. And if you've never heard of Tristan Prettyman, do yourself a favor and listen to her. She's awesome.
I always thought "Love, Love, Love" was about Jason Mraz anyway, but for some reason I thought they were over. Yay them!