According to TMZ, the L.A. County's Sheriff's Department are in the process of securing search warrants for Bruce Jenner's cell phone records. They want to determine if Jenner was texting when he hit another driver yesterday. Jenner rear-ended the driver which forced her car into oncoming traffic. The driver later died.
Early reports suggested that Jenner was trying to avoid paparazzi when the accident happened. Jenner passed a field sobriety test and was uninjured in the accident. [TMZ]
The blood feud continues.
Grammy organizers are scrambling to make sure that Taylor Swift and Katy Perry aren't anywhere near each other during the show tonight. A source (!) told Us Weekly that the show's organizers "are working tirelessly to make sure that certain stars are able to avoid each other from the second they walk onto the red carpet, to when they take their seats or head backstage."
But seriously, what do they think will happen? Will Taylor look wounded? Will Perry send the left shark to do her dirty work? Will there be a sing-off? Will John Mayer write another unbearable song about his feelings? What are the scenarios that go through Grammy organizers' minds when they imagine pop-star drama? [Us Weekly]
Chris Pratt made good on his Super Bowl bet with Chris Evans and visited Christopher's Haven, a children's hospital, in Boston. Pratt, a Seahawks fans, visited with the kids and handed out Patriots' gear. The photos are adorable, Chris Pratt is adorable, and Chris Evans was there too! Why is everyone named Chris? [Vulture]
- Sophie B. Hawkins is pregnant at the age of 50. [Us Weekly]
- Chrissy Teigen, still on Instagram. I simultaneously admire and loathe her wackiness. [Daily Mail]
- Nick Cannon "flipped out" when a charity event DJ played one of Mariah Carey's songs. What song was it? [Us Weekly]
- A newly discovered letter shows that Tupac wanted to collaborate with Outkast. [Vulture]
- Here are even more photographs of Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman in costume for their Sherlock Victorian Christmas special. [Daily Mail]
- Ariana Grande and Katie Holmes will provide voices for the upcoming animated film Underdogs. [Radar Online]
- Rosamund Pike's baby is on Rob Lowe's Instagram. [E!]
- Ashlee Simpson is just like a real pregnant lady. [People]
Images via Getty and Twitter.