Last week, several tabloids reported the sad news that Gigi Hadid and singer Zayn Malik had broken up after seven months of dating. But, according to Hadid’s father, no such thing has happened.
When prodded about the breakup by those nasally vultures over at TMZ, Mohamed Hadid said, “I had breakfast with her this morning. I don’t think there’s anything going on.”
If a father’s loving naiveté isn’t enough to convince you that GiZay are still a thing, Hadid reportedly danced to Zayn’s music on Snapchat Friday night, and referred to him as her “boyfriend” that same day.
She loves him, always forever. Which reminds me, have you heard Betty Who cover that Donna Lewis song? It’s...something.
Don’t worry about Richard Simmons!
In a statement, Simmons said, “Thank you to everyone who has reached out with love and concern after hearing I was in the hospital. I was dehydrated and needed some fluids and now I am feeling great! Summer is here — drink plenty of liquids. Big hugs and kisses for caring.”
Stay hydrated, folks! Especially if you have a weird housekeeper!
And it seems to me this relationship has lived its life like a super irritating trick candle in a six-year gust of wind.
- Amber Heard is suing that comedian from The Man Show for defamation. [Us Weekly]
- Kylie was hacked, doesn’t ACTUALLY want Bieber’s “cock.” [THL]
- Kourtney and Scott are part of each other’s worlds. [Us Weekly]
- Frank Ocean needs to make some better friends. [People]
- Andy Cohen might be saying “G2G” to WWHL. [Radar Online]
- Would you risk death to see these 16-year-old dorks sing? [Page Six]
Images via Getty.