The morning after the 2013 VMAs, it felt like everyone in the country was talking about Miley Cyrus’s performance. From the teens to their grandparents - everyone had something to say about it. Even Donald Trump.
In an interview with The New York Times, Cyrus says the 2016 presidential candidate took the time to personally compliment her work—as did Kanye West.
“I was in the studio with Kanye that night, and we watched it back and we didn’t say anything. He was like, ‘That was sick,’ whatever. We woke up the next day, and he was like, ‘Whoa.’ He called and said, ‘Turn on your TV,’” recalls Cyrus. “I was staying at the Trump Hotel and Donald Trump literally called and said, basically, ‘I know everyone’s talking about it, but I loved it.’ I had no idea anyone was talking about it yet.”
“Let me tell you something, Miss Cyrus,” Trump probably said. “I have a lot of respect for a woman who uses her tongue that liberally.”
Last week, Lindsay Lohan was in Florence at the wedding of Justin Etzin and Lana Zakocela. I don’t know who they are, but who they are is not important. What’s important is that Lohan claims she was “slipped a mickey” while in attendance. A source said, “Lindsay left the reception early. She’d gone back to her villa and was running around naked saying she was drugged.” While at the reception, she was reportedly acting strange, and at one point confronted someone whom she believed took her photograph. “She was speaking in a British accent, ‘Who took the photo? Don’t be an idiot.’ She kept playing Brandy’s ‘The Boy Is Mine.’”
The groom’s rep released a statement that said: “None of things are true.” Meanwhile, 75% of those “things” sound like me at a wedding.
Here’s Tom Hardy lip syncing “P.I.M.P.” on 50 Cent’s Instagram account.
- Rob Kardashian says his weight gain began because of milkshakes. [Us Weekly]
- Adele’s new album might come out in November!!!! [People]
- I must have hopped in a machine that both travels back in time and to alternate dimensions, because Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are feuding with John Stamos. [Radar Online]
- The guy who sings the hook of Macklemore’s new single released a racist song three years ago. [ONTD]
- Awww, Tyga’s pretending to be rich. [Celebitchy]
- Rob Lowe didn’t pay $800k in taxes on his house. What is it with celebrities not paying taxes? [Radar]
- Madonna wants Sean Penn back. [Radar]
- Jessica Biel says motherhood “magical.” [E! Online]
- In celebration of her 50th birthday, here’s my favorite Shania Twain song.
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images via Getty / Instagram