Kate Middleton is a fan of Keeping Up With The Kardshians now, because Kate Middleton is just like you, if you are an actual princess/duchess with the hair of a Disney princess who poops bars of L'Occitane soap fully wrapped in their artisinal paper.
Kate got into the show because Kim Kardashian has been "obsessed" with her lately.
'Ever since Kim started mentioning Kate a lot in public, the princess has started watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians religiously,' says a source.
'She thinks the family are hilarious. People forget that Kate is just a normal girl, who married into royalty, and enjoys the same trashy TV shows most people do.'
Are they gonna start hanging out so pregnantly now? Is Kanye West already coming up with creative friend-braggy lyrics that rhyme with "Middleton"? The answer to one of these is yes. [Now Magazine UK]
A controversial "school shooting" episode of Glee has angered residents of Newtown who are still reeling from the Sandy Hook massacre. (On the show, the gun was fired accidentally and no one was hurt.) The Newtown Alliance put a trigger warning on their Facebook page: "I would suggest if you do watch this TV show to either not watch it tonight or watch with caution."
While many believed it was too soon, the boyfriend of slain substitute teacher Lauren Rousseau says it was important to keep thinking about the issue: "As long as it keeps the subject in the public’s mind I’m all for it. My Lauren was a huge fan of the show. So I’m sure she would have approved.” [NYDN]
Rick Ross has clearly maxed out his 100 favors from Pablo Noriega, 'cause he just got dumped by Reebok as a spokesman due to his rapey lyrics and subsequent failure to apologize for them. "While we do not believe that Rick Ross condones sexual assault, we are very disappointed he has yet to display an understanding of the seriousness of this issue or an appropriate level of remorse." [TMZ]
Uhh. Uhhh, Amanda Bynes is mad at Perez Hilton for running bad photos of her, and so this happened.
Crystal Harris, 26—who once said that husband Hugh Hefner lasted two seconds in bed—got 87-year-old birthday boy/man/old man Hefner "3-D art [she] made" featuring things he likes glued to a paper. Like, the kind a child would give to their mom. Who secretly hoped that somehow the kid would selflessly, judiciously save their $3 a week until they could afford a massage chair from the Sharper Image.
"It's a collection of Playboy magazines, it's a collection of recycled items … sunglasses, pipe, tobacco he used in a little container, even Altoids. His favorite ice cream is strawberry Häagen-Dazs. There's a little container of that on there somewhere."
- Hugh Jackman and his wife Deborra-Lee Furness celebrated their 17th anniversary over cocktails at Eleven Madison Park/I just had an aneurism from the bougieness of that sentence, but mazel! [Contact Music]
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are renting an apartment in London near which kids tend to fuck in cars. They call this "dogging." England! [The Sun]
- Meanwhile, most human beings want to fuck Mila or Ryan Gosling. (This is my job!! "All The News That's Fit To Not Shock Or Even Enlighten You At All.") [NYDN]
- Wu Tang: Reunited. [SOHH]
- Lindsay Lohan isn't going to drink or do drugs at Coachella and also she has a stack of Gideon Bibles to sell you and also the moon's made of blue cheese. [TMZ]
- Whoa, this picture of Brandi Glanville after laser treatment for melasma. (Tip: Put down your croissant before you click.) [Gossip Cop]
- Destiny's Child might do some more reunion gigs, says Kelly Rowland sorta. [NYDN]
- Charlie Sheen's personal chef on Charlie Sheen: ""He'll try anything! He's cool like that." [Us Weekly]
- A 41-year-old security guard is filing a hostile work environment lawsuit against Universal Music's Santa Monica location, where she claims that the likes of Adam Levine, Macy Gray, T.I. and Jamie Foxx plus their entourages have been smoking weed. Still not seeing the hostility. Did they Bogart the spliff from her? [Radar Online]
- LaToya Jackson found out that Janet Jackson got married on the blogosphere like everyone else did. [NYDN]
- LL Cool J invoked Trayvon Martin's name as an attempt to justify "Accidental Racist." Oof. [Vulture]
- BJ Novak is writing a book. [Vulture]
- I kind of... think Tom Cruise is adorable in these vintage pictures of him with long silky hair? I'm alone? K. [Vulture]
- Anyone know a kid who can play Young Elton John? No? K again. [Belfast Telegraph]
- Amanda Bynes let it slip that she is estranged from her parents. Sigh. [Gossip Cop]
- "My Husband's [Peter Saarsgaardarrrarrragarr's] Love For Me Has Nothing To Do With My Hair," Maggie Gyllenhaal says. WHEW. [Us Weekly]
Images via Getty.