Elon Musk, human billionaire who almost definitely doesn’t want to become an invincible cyborg in the next two decades, is “still very fascinated” by his girlfriend of about a year, Amber Heard, according to a report in People this week. I’ll just add it to the list of things Musk is fascinated by, which currently includes: tears, laughter, indifference, feminism, extreme poverty, Comet C/2006 P1, Comet C/2011 W3 (Lovejoy), the Van Allen belt, the movie Zoolander, and empathy.
A source close to the couple tells the magazine the relationship is “definitely” not casual, citing the fact that Musk “doesn’t do anything casually” as evidence, which is honestly pretty believable.
Nick Gordon, the man who was dating Bobbi Kristina Brown at the time of her death, was arrested over the weekend for “allegedly beating up” his current girlfriend. TMZ reports today that the arrest will likely “add an additional layer of evidence to [that ongoing investigation’s] final resolution.”
To put it bluntly, this means Gordon may finally “face criminal charges” for Brown’s death.
Here’s a relatable tweet using a photo from the premiere of The Beguiled:
- According to this week’s cover of Parade, Naomi Watts is in a good place. [Celebitchy]
- Would you like to know everything there is to know about Colton Haynes’s sex life? No? Move along. Yes? Click this. [Us Weekly]
- No offense to Todd Fisher but...it doesn’t super matter that he approves of his niece’s relationship with Taylor Lautner. [People]
- I find this couple’s passion for one another unconvincing. [Instagram]
- I just think this couple sucks. [Page Six]