Thoroughbred Fox News monster Laura Ingraham delivered a stunning performance of pure evil this week, advocating on Wednesday for AR-15s during a segment on the school shooting, and then on Thursday criticizing LeBron James and Kevin Durant for criticizing Trump because everybody should shut up and listen to Laura Ingraham. Here, in just 45 seconds, she runs circles around Megyn Kelly’s entire Fox career:
- “Must they run their mouths like that?”
- On James: “This is what happens when you attempt to leave high school a year early to attempt to join the NBA.”
- On James: “It’s always unwise to seek political advice for someone who gets paid $100 million a year to bounce a ball.”
- “Keep the political commentary to yourself, or, as someone once said, shut up and dribble.”
Grey’s Anatomy star Ellen Pompeo responded with logic:
Pompeo is known neither for her smack-downs nor removing her gloves, so congrats to Ingraham for the honors.
James responded via Instagram on Friday night:
We need a single word for this phenomenon: reality TV person under investigation after hurling drinks.
Maybe this E! News segment analyzing meaning is Kanye West’s true art. He shut down his Instagram after posting 50 photos of famous couples on Valentine’s Day with this finale: a blank paper wishing “BABE” a happy Valentine’s Day–commenters express confusion, anger, passion, and critical thinking when trying to understand what to do with this information. Let’s settle on: “he’s unpredictable.”
- Lena Dunham posts on Instagram about her hysterectomy, which she wrote about last year for Vogue. [Instagram]
- Chrishell Hartley of All My Children says she’s been homeless “a few times.” [Page Six]
- Chadwick Boseman and Greta Gerwig tapped as Oscar presenters. [Page Six]
- Daniel Craig is auctioning his Aston Martin for charity. [Page Six]