Somewhere between knocking Rihanna’s socks off and putting his foot in his mouth, Drake has posted this picture of himself wearing RihannaxStance on his feet.
In case you can’t quite make it out, knitted into the fiber of Drake’s sartorial being is an image of Rihanna from her “Work” video, a reminder, no doubt, of happier times for the rapper, when Rihanna was taking breaks from watching herself dance in the mirror to grind on him a little bit.
Feel like punching something a lot of the time these days? Watch this video instead? Get a gym membership, a boxing class Groupon, some earbuds, crank the Bon Jovi all the way up?
Miranda Kerr hoards crystal in her bra, and I was gobsmacked when I misread the headlines (or read exactly what I wanted into them), but it’s not as bad as it sounds, quite the opposite, in fact. The crystals are made of rose quartz, for one thing, plus they’re heart-shaped and chakra-adjacent. The crystals Kerr keeps in her bras, and handbag, and sometimes just holds in her hands, inspire self-love and “have healing and protecting powers.” Perhaps Drake would like to stash one in his new socks.
- Scarlett Johansson either got a new, giant back tattoo, or was scribbled upon by her Marvel makeup artist. [Us Weekly]
- Someone called the cops on former couple Jon and Kate Gosselin—of reality TV show Jon & Kate Plus 8—when the two got into a heated argument over their kids at a dentist’s office. [TMZ]
- Jane Fonda’s Beverly Hills mansion is now technically a bargain. [Page Six]
- Apparently California Democrats want Scooter Braun, currently managing Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, and Kanye West, among others, to run for Governor of California. [TMZ]
- Multiple sources are now reporting that new Taylor Swift music will debut on Friday. [Variety]
- The Duffer brothers are hinting at third and fourth season of Stranger Things. [Deadline]
- George and Amal Clooney are partnering with the Southern Poverty Law Center and donating $1 million to fight “hate” (aka white supremacist violence). [The Guardian]