Around 40 fans were injured at a Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa show in Camden, New Jersey on Friday night following the collapse of a front-row railing.
According to TMZ:
The rappers were performing in Camden, New Jersey ... you can see from the video fans were packed like sardines into the venue. The front rail gives out without warning, triggering a domino effect.
Several of those injured were taken to the hospital, and the show promptly ended.
Paula Patton wrote a very sweet note recalling her time with Robin Thicke, and that’s all well and good but more importantly LOOK AT THAT MANE. See how it flows! See that perfect middle part! Behold the beautiful curling hair, cascading like a waterfall upon several layered t-shirts!
This photo couldn’t be more ‘90s if it depicted a tongue ring wearing Airwalks.
- Lindsay Lohan and Egor Tarabasov got into a violent altercation at the beach, meaning it’s high time for this union to dissolve. [RadarOnline]
- Tyga’s son is rather mouthy for a 3-year-old. [Page Six]
- “One is a pet, two is a zoo,” Jamie Dornan said in reference to his children. [People]
- Zayn Malik has finally covered his tattoo of Gigi Hadid’s face. [Page Six]
- The kids (by which I mean the RHWOBH) are alright. [TMZ]
- Shannen Doherty talks chemo. [The Hollywood Gossip]